ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

Jazz hands!

What have we learned here -- that more wine increases the chance of getting any? And that Trent is feeding the trolls -- but I'm afraid to even try to think of anything to say about that.
    If this particular thread taught you either of those things for the first time then I am really sorry. Luckily for Trent, trolls eat food, not too much, mostly plants. Except the turduckbaconaten way back there, but that's so tasty it's practically spinach.
    run run run AHHHHHH run run run

A Saucy Wench

If this particular thread taught you either of those things for the first time then I am really sorry. Luckily for Trent, trolls eat food, not too much, mostly plants. Except the turduckbaconaten way back there, but that's so tasty it's practically spinach.
      Squeaky you are doing AWESOME

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

... trolls eat food, not too much, mostly plants. Except the turduckbaconaten way back there, but that's so tasty it's practically spinach.
        Wow, first thing I ever read that made me laugh and hungry at the same time.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent is feeding turduckbaconaten to the trolls for sport
          Trolls don't generally keep kosher. Perhaps that is why they get injured so easily...
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes, good point -- think of the children! What will it take to have 20% more children? It's an important question -- who can answer?
            I think that chick with the 6 kids who just gave birth to 8 could probably tell ya'.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

sport jester

Biomimeticist

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/ Enter any words you want into their search. As to your surgery question, the issues can vary. It also depends upon what "issues" any orthotic insert is supposed to "cure." Are the inserts generic? Or custom fitted for a specific medical issue? Is the runner a heel strike runner, midfoot runner or forefoot runner in landing. Each is a different stress load to the body.

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Cop out. And a lame one at that. Good night.

Jazz hands!

Cop out. And a lame one at that. Good night.
                  Sport Jester, you got SERVED
                  xor

Sport Jester, you got SERVED
                    And now it is time for the meat to be served.

A Saucy Wench

I think that chick with the 6 kids who just gave birth to 8 could probably tell ya'.
                      Shoot, she overshot her target.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

She had 6, then she bore 8, so that is 20% more -- by government math maybe Smile

sport jester

Biomimeticist

then answer the original questions of the post

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shoot, she overshot her target.
                            Well...you know, she claims that she only had 6 implanted and that every other time she had 6 implanted she only had 1 viable embryo make it full term. So that's almost like 20%. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I bet the 8 were shoeless -- that's why there were 20% more of them -- it's all coming together now.

Jazz hands!

I bet the 8 were shoeless -- that's why there were 20% more of them -- it's all coming together now.
                                Or, the lesson is to get IVF when not wearing shoes. Our ancestors got knocked up shoeless, WHY DON'T WE??