ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, no, no. Beans on toast are not cold.
    The family I lived with for a semester ate beans without heating them. Ick. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MrH

The family I lived with for a semester ate beans without heating them. Ick. Tongue
      That's very abnormal behavior ... and possibly explains why you were matched up with them. Big grin

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

xor

My bet is that they just ate them cold when you were around so's that you'd go home sooner. But that still doesn't explain black pudding. Edited to add: ...or, what R63 said.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My bet is that they just ate them cold when you were around so's that you'd go home sooner. But that still doesn't explain black pudding. Edited to add: ...or, what R63 said.
          Ha, that probably explains why they made kidney pie, too. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Ha, that probably explains why they made kidney pie, too. Dead
            My step grandfather was famous for his seriously bad jokes. Here's a grandpa joke. Q: How do you make kidney pie? A: You boil the pee out of them. (it's slightly better when heard rather than read. slightly)

Purdey

Self anointed title

That is strange. Black pudding is God's own food btw.

Sandy Snakenberg

But we're not done figuring out how many birds you can stuff inside eachother.
                Think badminton.
                MrH

But that still doesn't explain black pudding.
                  Disrespect black pudding? You get a picture of it.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

C-R

Disrespect black pudding? You get a picture of it.
                    Just another example of why the US and Great Britain are a people divided by a common language.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xor

So do you eat the little pieces of rope that are holding these packets of "food" (which may or may not follow the Trent defn) together? And can you stuff it in a bird? I've stuffed my sorries in a sack, but I've never tried to stuff my pudding in a duck. In other news, I did travel with an Indian lady once who often stuffed her sarees in a sack. She wasn't one for neatness. Edited to add: "stuff my pudding in a duck" Using the basic shape of pudding as it appears in this thread, all I'll say is... huh. That was completely unintentional.

Why is it sideways?

srlopez, any reason why you continue to bump this thread? I mean I guess it's cool that it got to thirty-some-odd pages, but ugh.
                        xor

srlopez, any reason why you continue to bump this thread? I mean I guess it's cool that it got to thirty-some-odd pages, but ugh.
                          Because I wanted to comment on the pudding picture. I have no 'reason'... not trying to go for some random record or anything. People put something in here I found interesting, so I commented. It'll die soon anyway unless something unforeseen boosts interest again. It's following the typical half life/decay curve of a nuclear thread. Now, I could say "until then, can't you just not open it?" But I hate it when people say that to me about threads I find annoying. So... I got your message and I understand it. I may still comment on stuff, though. If I want to. (which of course, bumps the thread again. The easiest way to make a thread die is to, well, not write in it nor ask a person who responds to lots of threads a question in it)

Why is it sideways?

Well, thanks for telling me how not to let a thread die. But perhaps there is a difference between responding a couple minutes later and nearly a whole day later. Do what you want (of course). I was just wondering. I guess that the reason that you gave is the only one that would make sense. Anyways.
                            xor

I wasn't aware that 5:40a (Pacific time) to 11:15a (Pacific time) represented "nearly a whole day". Seriously. But, I will say that one of the typical end-of-life features of a nuclear thread is the fight regarding whether the thread should die. So, ok then.

Why is it sideways?

Sweet. Meta. I know I shouldn't have posted.