MAHNA MAHNA! (Read 762 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

I think the one guy is the muppet version of Jeff?
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Lisa3.1

LOL I heart Kermit.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, I can see that. Personality-wise, he's more like Trent, though.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Until I watched this, I had it in my head that it was Animal in the skit. I think this was on the very first episode of The Muppet Show, BTW.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cake's version is one of the best songs to jam out to...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Doot doo doo-doo-doo
                This will become my cell phone ringtone....
                  Totally OT. Is that John Tesh?

- Anya

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Totally OT. Is that John Tesh?
                    Yes. As you can see, Marcus and I are currently engaged in a contest of dueling avatars. MAHNA MAHNA!

Yes. As you can see, Marcus and I are currently engaged in a contest of dueling avatars. MAHNA MAHNA!
                      A race to the bottom, as it were.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

A race to the bottom, as it were.
                        Looks like I won.

Lazy idiot

Looks like I won.
                          Unless you come up with a bona fide picture of Scout's mom. Then your avatar text line is incorrect.

Tick tock

Unless you come up with a bona fide picture of Scout's mom. Then your avatar text line is incorrect.
                            *giggles* But I don't know - have you seen the Hooked on a Feeling video? I think Scout's mom could learn a thing or two from it about sucking.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*giggles* But I don't know - have you seen the Hooked on a Feeling video? I think Scout's mom could learn a thing or two from it about sucking.
                              B.J. Thomas or Blue Suede (the oo-ka-cha-ka oo-ka-cha-ka version)? Or is this something from Allie McBeal? MTA: Oh dear Zod there's a Hassellhogf version. Shocked

Lazy idiot

I haven't seen it, but I'll take your word for it. I'm out of this conversation before I cause (more) trouble. Bad Idea Bear, OUT!

Tick tock