PLEASE! : Post Your Top 10 Songs On Your Running Playlist! All Genres Welcome! (Read 3573 times)

Michelle Lewis Run Run Run

All proceeds from the sales of the Run Run Run single through Marathon Monday, April 21, 2014 will be donated to The One Fund.

Really cool video and a nice little song.

For guitar geeks I worked out:

Capo 7

D / A / Bm

G / D / A

D / A / Bm

G / A / D

break:

Em / D / G

Em / D / A

Easy / sweet to play.

Nothing but a bunch of generic, commercial crap, to put you to sleep Sad

That's the spirit Red Bird!

MTA: asshat

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
      We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Prince of Fatness

This one is probably more up your alley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e6gH4yUl2k&feature=kp

Not at it at all. 

That's the spirit Red Bird!

MTA: asshat

It just sucks, I was hoping to discover some good music in this thread, not the same old, same old.  I get the feeling now the revolution is over. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGaRtqrlGy8 

I'm sorry it didn't suit your taste RB. I'm sorry out of the thousands of songs on this thread you picked that one to call out. Someone creates something and is making basically no money off it - is actually donating money from its sales to help other people, and you pick on it. Kind of sad, dude.

And hell, the video has someone running next to a train.

FFS.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Sorry I hurt your feelings Kevin, I was just getting to the point after looking at all the lame ass music in this tread of finally saying something since enough is enough.  That's not to say I haven't spotted some good music in this thread too, but what I'd really like to find is something new, that's worth listening to.  I spend my time here in the Winless City mainly listening to college stations since the DJ's are granted complete control to play what they really enjoy listening to on them, unlike your commercial stations where they have no choice.  But even now, the college atmosphere has become quite tame.  Some of the most interesting stuff I've heard has actually come from Japan and I don't understand a word of it. 

an amazing likeness

One person's "lame ass" is another person's screeching monkey shit.

You don't get to define what's lame and what's hunky-dory.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

One person's "lame ass" is another person's screeching monkey shit.

You don't get to define what's lame and what's hunky-dory.

True if this was North Korea 

an amazing likeness

I forgot...never wrestle with a pig, you both get muddy and the pig likes it...my bad.

I forgot...never wrestle with a pig, you both get muddy and the pig likes it...my bad.

Wo, I'm a pig now just because I'm not the least bit interested in the same old, same old, posted here.  Thank whoever then that I'm a progressive pig who's not afraid to make a stand. And I'm glad I got the ball rolling in this thread with the shot of adrenaline it really needs!

an amazing likeness

Nice try...not happening.

Post your music suggestions instead of bitching about other's suggestions. Pretty simple.

Julia1971

And last but not least - French silly girly pop and electric tango tunes

Yes, I am crazyTongue

I meant to post this months/weeks ago and you're probably long gone but...  I also love French pop!  Just not so much to run to.  As a practical matter, I picture myself getting into a big misunderstanding in a French-speaking country and getting myself out of it by singing something like "Tous Les Garcons et Les Filles".  Wink

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Nice try...not happening.

Post your music suggestions instead of bitching about other's suggestions. Pretty simple.

+1

I general listen to audiobooks in the car. The newest music on my player is probably about  3 years old.I have find a few  songs on here  i may add at some point. Downloading music is a major chore.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I get it. He may not like the the Boston Run,run,run song because he  appear to be a 10 mile man. The song is down beat. If  you have run Boston picturing the video will  make you smile and give you a surge.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

I get it. He may not like the the Boston Run,run,run song because he  appear to be a 10 mile man. The song is down beat. If  you have run Boston picturing the video will  make you smile and give you a surge.

Never heard it, can't say I've heard any music that appeals to me when it comes to that subject. In fact the best part about running this morning in the cold, miserable climate for 10 miles wasn't the music.  I was impressed that a Lamborghini Aventador coming out of a parking lot on Skokie Blvd cut me off.  Too bad I did't have my camera with me.  It was a black one that looked like this: