Love this. (Read 274 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

It's how sport should be... (work safe btw).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/triathlon/37402716

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I think every thread I post has to reach a fairly arbitrary number of 'looks' before it's either censored or deleted. That creates interest, only then for the 'interest' to be disappointed if I was allowed to explain the situation. Here goes...

About 3/4 years ago now (maybe longerSleepy ), a breakaway group from RWOL settled here in a user group. The way (some of them) abused staff at RW was absolutely obnoxious and I stood up against that.

And I still stand up to some of them that are obnoxious and racist. The rest of the group are fine.

I'm not going to change my whistle blowing on that and Eric isn't going to change his policy of 'what goes on behind closed doors in his user groups, stays behind closed doors'.

I haven't posted in any user group for years. This is where we are in my mind and why I'm getting deleted for innocent posting here.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

And I don't like putting myself out on a limb, but you know... When you guys (sorry about the generic sweeping statement) ,all said that there was no way Lance was doping Smile

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Screen shots taken before it gets swept under the carpet (yet again).

Concentrated Awesome

I saw this and it warmed my heart. I hope that if I were in a similar situation I would do the same thing.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I saw this and it warmed my heart. I hope that if I were in a similar situation I would do the same thing.

They're just great down to earth Yorkshire lads.

Taressainst

Thanks for sharing it.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Thanks for sharing it.

You're welcome, it's a lovely moment. Smile

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Maybe you should send it to every US high school athletic association emphasizing that neither athlete was DQed. Every time I have seen a similar occurrence in high school races, sometimes a runner even aiding an opponent, both runners have been disqualified.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

He shoved him over the line as crossing the line has to be unaided in triathlon.