Twin Cities Shirt -- I Have To Ask (Read 1523 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shirt looks fine to me.

I look my best blurry!

This is my biggest pet peeve.  They call them "unisex" and what that means is 'men's' sizing. I'm not tiny either, and they are all too big. 

Yep.  Yep!  You know what I'm talking about.  It stinks.  

I bought my own, too.  

Hills in MN?  What hills?  I didn't see any.  Maybe you mean the on and off ramps on the highways!

How's this for hills in MN?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

joescott

Hills in MN?  What hills?  I didn't see any.  Maybe you mean the on and off ramps on the highways!

Now, now.  It's true the course was easy/flat for the most part, but there *was* a significant hill (singular, I'd say) at around mile 21.  For those of us who ran it, I'd say it was definitely notable. 

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

I look my best blurry!

Yesterday's jog.  Just saying.

L Train

Why did you cut it short?

I look my best blurry!

Nobby made me. 

mta- He made me run slow too.  Wink

spinach

Now, now.  It's true the course was easy/flat for the most part, but there *was* a significant hill (singular, I'd say) at around mile 21.  For those of us who ran it, I'd say it was definitely notable. 

I feel the same way about the course, it is easy with one significant hill at around mile 21.  The funny thing is that I ran Get in Gear this spring and I was quite shocked when I saw that, three miles in to the route, I just ran up that big hill from the marathon.  I didn't even notice i was going up a hill until I got to St Thomas at the top.

Shirt looks fine to me.

Me, too. But I wouldn't wear it. "26.2 miles" Oh for heavens sake. But, you know, I don't really wear race tees. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I look my best blurry!

Me, too. But I wouldn't wear it. "26.2 miles" Oh for heavens sake. But, you know, I don't really wear race tees. 

None of us do.

ymmv

Shirt looks fine to me.

the picture is crooked though

Why not?  If it fits OK, and the design is acceptable, even if it has a million ads on the back.  I can see why the 26.2 might bother some, but why the blanket dislike of race tees. 

Not dislike. I just meant that I generally don't wear race tees; nada mas. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

joescott

I think that's to distinguish it from a 13.1 marathon or a 5k marathon.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

I think that's to distinguish it from a 13.1 marathon or a 5k marathon.

Obviously. A friend of mine ran the Gate River Run 15k Marathon (according to her). It just gets confusing if they don't print the distance on the shirt!