Ape man (Read 974 times)

Member Since 2008

I saw a guy running the other day without a shirt on, and thought for a breif second. I ought to try that. Then I realized if I did, someone would call the Humane Society thinking I'm a hairy ape on the loose... I am so hairy, If my back hair could be cultivated I would be a rich man. My kids dred the early summer when they have to nair dad's back.
    JakeKnight

It's not nice to when they mock us. Modified to add: Never mind. You're one of us. Edited accordingly.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

I saw a guy running the other day without a shirt on, and thought for a breif second. I ought to try that. Then I realized if I did, someone would call the Humane Society thinking I'm a hairy ape on the loose... I am so hairy, If my back hair could be cultivated I would be a rich man. My kids dred the early summer when they have to nair dad's back.
          Why not just have them braid your back hair? Big grin
          Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."
            "On most days, run easy. On some days, run hard. But not too hard."
            JakeKnight

http://www.shaveeverywhere.ca Use it, love it.
              I'm falling out of my chair laughing.

...nair dad's back.
                I messed with some Nair products last year. BAD IDEA Black eye Nair BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I didn't see any hair loss. I'll stick with clippers, razor, and lighter.

Vim

The Greatest of All Time

I'm falling out of my chair laughing.
                  I had to shut my office door.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    The site is funny but seriously I couldn't live without mine.

The Greatest of All Time

I couldn't live without mine.
                      Body hair or body hair trimmer?

JakeKnight

The site is funny but seriously I couldn't live without mine.
                        No. It is the funniest thing in world history. I hurt all over from laughing. I may have just wet myself. Did you see the music video - and the bit on all the places you can shave? I can die happy. I've seen the funniest thing ever. I'm buying stock in Philips. They are my new corporate hero.

Body hair or body hair trimmer?
                          Body hair is disgusting.

The Greatest of All Time

No. It is the funniest thing in world history. I hurt all over from laughing. I may have just wet myself. Did you see the music video - and the bit on all the places you can shave? I can die happy. I've seen the funniest thing ever. I'm buying stock in Philips. They are my new corporate hero.
                            It might be funnier if I was high. But that's about as good as it gets right there. Oscar material.

The Greatest of All Time

Body hair is disgusting.
                              I agree. DW is my personal trimmer.

JakeKnight

It might be funnier if I was high. But that's about as good as it gets right there. Oscar material.
                                I just can't stop laughing. Did you take the test drive? See the music video? Einstein-level genius.