Running skirts (Read 1338 times)

But Marcus- make sure you figure out whether you want the one with the "spankies" underneath or the compression shorts. If you have a thigh-issue, you might want to get some Bodyglide, too. Just a warning- the compression shorts ride up, so you might want to go with the Spankies. Roll eyes

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

The Greatest of All Time

But Marcus- make sure you figure out whether you want the one with the "spankies" underneath or the compression shorts. If you have a thigh-issue, you might want to get some Bodyglide, too. Just a warning- the compression shorts ride up, so you might want to go with the Spankies. Roll eyes
      I have no idea what a Spankie is other than that chubby kid on The Little Rascals! I have been running almost exlusively in compression shorts this year. Mid thigh black ones. Don't have to worry about anything 'jiggling'.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Marcus, you would look good with spankies. Far better than you would if you were out running in a skirt without spankies.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

The Greatest of All Time

running skirts
            Not sure pink is my color, but I get it now. I had to google spankies. I always called those "woman's track shorts." The little 100lb girl that was first female at my 5k last Sunday was wearing spankies with no skirt.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marcus, you would look good with spankies. Far better than you would if you were out running in a skirt without spankies.
              That's a kilt.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kilts are good!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Kilts are good!
                    I wonder how my smooth shaved, tanned legs would look in a kilt...quite gay I think.

They'd probably look good. I used to shave when I biked. Smooth legs ... the wife liked 'em.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wonder how my smooth shaved, tanned legs would look in a kilt...quite gay I think.
                        No gayer than did's shaved legs (did I mention that he has shapelier legs than mine...bastard!) in spandex...heh.

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

They'd probably look good. I used to shave when I biked. Smooth legs ... the wife liked 'em.
                          Oh, my wife loves mine. I don't even ride anymore these days, nor swim much. It's a left over habit from triathlon days and I can't imagine having hairy legs again...ewww.

Because of running I have seen more smooth legs on men then I ever thought I would. Now when I see hairy legs on men for a moment I think "oh how gross". Roll eyes Big grin

Michelle

Hmmm. Maybe I will shave again. I have pasty Irish skin though. Wait, we'll describe my legs as "that of chiseled alabaster." http://www.alansafani.net/images/cat_torso.jpg* *Genitals not to scale.

Oh Mighty Wing

I have been running almost exlusively in compression shorts this year. Mid thigh black ones. Don't have to worry about anything 'jiggling'.
                                Marcus - not everything that jiggles leads to chub rub... Blush