Competitive Jerks Racing and Training - 2023 (Read 573 times)

flavio80

Intl. correspondent

MMerkle - Outstanding job, we'll want to hear everything about it! Also, your post celebrating it was:

Legendary!

DK - You can use CAPS, this is the no filter thread! Freedom!!!! 🦅🦅
    Also, ok, I may have exaggerated a bit. I took a look at the front page and the Kiwi points table tells me it's a 1% adjustment in pace.
    I'm still unsure about a time goal though as I have no idea what kind of pace I'll be able to maintain through the trails in the beginning.

Jmac - Cool, yeah, it's probably the back. Like, from my ignorant perspective, the core provides stability, and the back is a key piece of the core.
    If the back is not optimal either due to weakness in muscles or scoliosis, something like that, that stability will suffer and the muscles down the chain will pay for it.
    I like to think that the big muscles should bear the brunt of absorption and stability during a run and if they don't do their jobs, other smaller muscles have to pick up the slack, including the fascia under the foot, the arch of the foot.
    Though you can work out the arch of the foot, as usual, strengthening the whole body can help.

RP - I didn't realize but the Boston Marathon is in 2 weeks. When does your taper starts?

Andy - Here's hoping you and your family are safe.

Darkwave - Here's hoping Cherry Blossom goes well for you!

me - This was one of my hardest ever training weeks. A LOT of elevation with the highlight of the week being the maniacal 5x 4 minutes uphill on a 8 to 14% grade hill yesterday.

During the long run today I again hit part of the trail section and the 2 nasty climbs from the race course. I'm happy to report that I timed my climb again and I was faster this time. Practice makes perfect. One thing I've noticed while climbing the short hill of death was that this time, besides noticing that the ground is uneven stones, and that if I place my feet in the upper side of these uneven stones where I can place my full feet on the ground thus giving me more lift. Where as if I place my feet on the under side of them, my heels are off the ground and I'm not as strong.

I could see once again that a portion of the race course is still blocked and it will likely be blocked for months since they started working that section 6 months ago. They're working to contain the cliff rock so it does not fall down.

The race organizers have not said anything about changes to the course, so they're likely leaving it to the last minute.

Anyway, I have some very high levels of fatigue right now, so this week will have me possibly running flat ground and sleeping as much as I can to try to recover.

Also, the heart race monitor was completely bonkers today, it's time Garmin does something about it.

Weekly for period: From: 03/27/2023 To 04/02/2023

<caption>Weekly Grid</caption>
    Date Name mi km Duration Avg/mi Avg/km Elevation Gain
    in ft
    03/28 70'E 8.64 13.90 01:10:01 08:06 05:02 338
    03/29 2x(12'T 4'E) 7.83 12.60 00:58:01 07:25 04:36 292
    03/30 70'E 8.90 14.32 01:10:00 07:52 04:53 358
    04/01 5x (4' uphill 8-14% grade 4' jog back down) 6.83 10.99 01:02:38 09:10 05:42 1086
    04/02 2h long run 13.93 22.42 02:00:00 08:37 05:21 1499

Total distance: 46.13mi

PRs: 1500 4:54.1 2019 - 5K 17:53 2023 - 10K 37:55 2023 - HM 1:21:59 2021

Up next: some 800m race (or time trials) / Also place in the top 20% in a trail race

Tool to generate Strava weekly

Running Problem

Problem Child

Hansons does a 10 day taper.  Thursday is the last workout.  10M. I’m mostly following their scheduled workout days and doing my own thing for weekly mileage ms long runs.  I think I peaked my mileage (81) last week at the optimal time strictly out of luck. This week I’m just coasting through and will probably do 60, then switch some 8 mile runs for 6 mile runs leading to the last workout, and do something light th 7-8 days before the race.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

JoshWolf

Part of TLC

As for me, I've got the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler on Sunday.  Would like to break 71:19 as that earns me a mug (for running faster than the first female winner of the race).  Would also like to break 70 just because.

Congrats on the mug (and with time to spare)!

Don't hurry - next AG will start 2026

SteveChCh

Hot Weather Complainer

Flavio - Great stuff.  It's amazing how quickly you start to feel stronger on those hills.  Your brain is telling you you're in for it because you know what's coming, but your body adapts so quickly.

Darkwave - Well done on the Mug.  I'm not sure if it's an official rule, but each Mug in your possession must be referenced at least weekly in this thread.

MMerkle - Looking forward to the race report, I find it's a good thing to do while nursing a hangover with water and coffee.

me - As I've mentioned (a lot) not a good week for me with the cold, which no doubt was made worse by moving in horrific weather.  I took Wednesday off because I was really under the weather - in an ideal world I would have been in bed, not moving house that day.  I wasn't sleeping either, until the last 2 nights so the improvement has started.  Knowing how bad a marathon can get, I'm going to want to be sure I'm 100% on race day.  I'll wait until next weekend to make a call but I feel confident I'll at least be right to do a half.  I wasn't a couple of days ago.

Weekly for period: From: 27/03/2023 To 02/04/2023

in m
          27/03 Warm up 0.37 0.59 00:03:32 09:33 05:59 0
          27/03 Easy hour 6.83 10.99 01:00:21 08:50 05:29 11
          30/03 Post moving day shake out 5.13 8.26 00:50:04 09:46 06:04 16
          01/04 Warm up 0.32 0.51 00:03:11 09:57 06:15 0
          01/04 Easy Shake out 5.49 8.84 00:46:37 08:29 05:16 8
          02/04 Warm up 0.31 0.51 00:03:04 09:54 06:01 0
          02/04 Easy hour 7.30 11.74 01:02:20 08:32 05:19 24

Total distance: 41.43km (25.75mi)

5km: 18:34 11/23 │ 10km: 39:10 8/23 │ HM: 1:26:48 9/23 │ M: 3:34:49 6/23

2024 Races:

Motorway Half Marathon February 25, 2024 1:29:55

Christchurch Half-Marathon April 21, 2024 1:27:34

Selwyn Marathon June 2, 2024

Dunedin Half Marathon September 15, 2024

mmerkle

Salisbury Marathon Race Report: 

I'll first note that I am not nearly as sore as I normally am. Every marathon I've done before this one, I had to descend stairs by leaning on the railing and lowering one leg at a time, and I wasn't walking normally. This time going down stairs still sucks but it's not that bad. My quads are not nearly as beat up. Let's get into it.

Breakfast: One 16 oz bottle of water with a stick of LMNT (lemon habanero), a few cups of coffee, one Maruten Solid 225, and a peanut butter sandwich made with one slice of Dave's bread and organic peanut butter.

Mile 1: This was actually really key. I had the following conversation with myself after checking my watch: "Alright let's address the elephant right now. You tend to be a negative Nancy during marathons, and you need to work on your mid race head space. On top of that the weather is far from ideal and the mile markers are clearly going to be well ahead of when the watch beeps (and BOY were they, probably by 150 meters or so). What will checking the watch do for you? Nothing positive probably, so we are going to run this race darkwave style. Let's shoot for no watch checking until at least mile 20. Let's even consider just letting the time at the finish be a surprise. Let's focus on execution. In particular, not eating shit the last few miles. And taking water at every, or almost every station."

I did finally crack and check the watch at 2:55:XX in. Why did I cave then? Stay tuned.

Miles 2-12: These pretty much felt as consistent as my splits were. I fought some heavy wind miles 3-6 as expected. Passed a few people. Had some caffeinated Cliff Bloks between miles 7 and 8.5 ish. Also somewhere around 8 there were some wind gusts and rain that together pelted me a bit. My response, literally out loud: "Bring it the fuck on!" I took the advice of RP, Andy, Mark, and maybe a couple others. Don't let the wind get to you mentally, and don't fight it. When strong winds hit, I told myself I'm getting a short break in effort and it's keeping me cool. There was a pack of 4 in front of me I came close to catching, but eventually they pulled away. Oh well.

Miles: 13-18: Lots of wind. Especially miles 15-18. Around the half way point, I start to feel some fatigue both in my quads and overall. Got passed just at the half way mark as well. You've got to be kidding me. I've felt better at mile 16 on training runs than I do at this moment. This is bullshit. Fuck this sport. It must be nice for people who have fucking talent. Que the other me: "This is the exact shit I was just talking about. This isn't THAT bad. Get some more Cliff Bloks and water in you, hold steady until mile 20, and see how we feel then. Can you handle that?" Roger that. Started to feel better around 17, but the wind is pretty punishing.

Miles 19-23: Mile 19 is where you make a turn so the wind is no longer a head wind, and in fact was more like a tailwind, finally! And so I caught a second wind. I literally felt better at 19 than I did at 13 and by a good bit. Obviously felt better mentally as a result. I catch up to someone, we chat briefly. He says he's out of gas. I offer some Cliff Bloks because I know I won't finish all 3 sleeves. He passed on the offer and wished me good luck. There is some cool looking but also intimidating lightning not too far in the distance and then some rain kicks in, soaking my feet eventually. But it also cooled me off.

This stretch was fantastic. I was rollin. My strides were long and powerful and I had a great rhythm. I have NEVER felt like this at this point in a marathon. Is THIS what it feels like to have a good marathon?

Miles 23-Finish: Right around mile 23 my calves shit the bed. It's not horrible but it's bad. Well this is interesting, it has always been my quads but for once it's something else. Maybe it was in my head but my feet being wet and hence heavier seemed to make each push off more painful for my calves. I think to myself, you basically have a sitcom left. An episode of Seinfeld. Come on, you can handle that. I start to recite my mantras, which I've never tried before but this race I picked two. One from David Goggins: "WHO'S GONNA CARRY THE BOATS, AND THE LOGS!!!???" The other from Jay-Z, "World can't hold me, too much ambition." Say what you want, I think it helped.

A little after mile 25 I catch the guy who passed me at the half way mark. As I pass him, he shouts out "Hey man you're gonna be under 3!" WWHAAT? Is he serious? After all this I might STILL have a shot? No fucking way. What do I do? Do I check the watch? It must be close. I can't take it anymore. And this is where I broke and looked. A quick glance... 2:55:XX ... THIS IS GOING TO BE CLOSE, HOLY SHIT! I'm nauseas, have a side stitch, and my calves are shot. I'm not sure what I have left. I just need to hang on! Where is mile 26? It can't be far.

And then there it was. Just had to make the last turn to the finishing stretch. Waiting at the bottom of that stretch was my very excited girlfriend. What I didn't know was that the tracking app malfunctioned, most likely due to weather, and so from her perspective, and my parents perspective, something may have gone horribly wrong a long time ago. I can't believe this is happening. Through the finish I go.

Official Time: 2:59:26.9

Everything hurts like shit obviously. I lean over the railing for a minute trying not to get sick. My girlfriend pointed out there were Coke cans behind me, so I grabbed one because those always settle my stomach. It worked.

We then meet up with the guy from mile 19. He got a PR actually. We now follow each other on Strava. Off to the beer stand we go. I symbolically salute the 3 hour barrier, "To a worthy opponent, cheers."

SteveChCh

Hot Weather Complainer

mmerkle - Love it!  You've overcome mental and physical demons brilliantly, and it's got you your goal.  The sky is the limit from here.  I remember when you first started posting here you were a bit stubborn about listening to some of the marathon vets around here so it's awesome to see in your report that you took on some of that advice, even to the point where you were thinking about it and actioning it during the race.

Enjoy the glow that will surely last for days and weeks.  Then start planning on the next foe to overcome.

5km: 18:34 11/23 │ 10km: 39:10 8/23 │ HM: 1:26:48 9/23 │ M: 3:34:49 6/23

2024 Races:

Motorway Half Marathon February 25, 2024 1:29:55

Christchurch Half-Marathon April 21, 2024 1:27:34

Selwyn Marathon June 2, 2024

Dunedin Half Marathon September 15, 2024

darkwave

Mother of Cats

MMerkle - great report (thanks for the shoutout).  I am so happy for you.

I think you accomplished two things yesterday.  You broke 3 for the first time, and you learned what a correctly executed marathon feels like.  I honestly feel that the second point is more important.  Once you know how to execute a marathon, you just go out and do that every time.  And your times will naturally improve from increased fitness and increased durability from experience at that distance (with some variation due to weather, choice of course, etc).

Steve - moving in that weather while sick sounds absolutely awful.  Fingers crossed that the improvement continues.

Flavio - that 5x4 minutes sounds unbelievably brutal.  Interesting intel on the course (the stones and your foot placement).  My gut tells me that your course scouting is going to pay off.

Marky_Mark - sorry about the DNS, but sounds like the right decision.

Andy - I'm assuming that you (literally) weathered the storm well?  We hope to hear from you.

JoshWolf - thanks for the congrats!

(and sorry to conflate AndyTN and JoshWolf - I think that's a party foul?)

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

darkwave

Mother of Cats

My week:

39 miles running, 1000 yards swimming and 2.5 hours pool-running.

M: 90 minutes pool-running
                  T: 10.5 miles, including a track workout of 6x800+2x200 with splits of 3:27, 3:27, 3:20, 3:18, 3:17, 3:16, 48, and 48. 2:4x-3:0x recoveries for the 800s and full recoveries for the 200s. Followed with leg strengthwork and 500 yards recovery swimming.
                  W: Streaming yoga and 10 miles very easy (9:10) plus drills and 4 strides
                  Th: 60 minutes pool-running and upper body weights/core.
                  F: 6 miles, including a 1600 in 7:06. Followed with injury prevention work..
                  Sa: Off
                  Su: 3.5 mile warm-up, 10 mile race in 1:10:19, .5 mile jog back to car. Followed with 500 yards recovery swimming.

Ran Cherry Blossom this morning.  Didn't break 70 but got my MUG.  Picture of said mug in race report.

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

mmerkle - LOVED the report. What a performance.

I think you accomplished two things yesterday.  You broke 3 for the first time, and you learned what a correctly executed marathon feels like.  I honestly feel that the second point is more important.  Once you know how to execute a marathon, you just go out and do that every time.  And your times will naturally improve from increased fitness and increased durability from experience at that distance (with some variation due to weather, choice of course, etc).

Completely concur with this—perfect execution. It’s too common that the way you felt for 19-23 comes at 16-20, and what hit you at 23 instead comes at 20. The grit and mental toughness developed during training can get you through 5k, but all the mantras in the world can’t sustain 10k once you’re in that zone. The flipside is finishing with the final 5k as your fastest—happened to me at Chicago, and it was an amazing feeling, but I know I left some time on the course.

An underappreciated benefit of running a well executed race is just proving that you can—it gives you that much more confidence every time you go out. It took me quite a few marathons before I even approached even splits. It got so once I hit the upper teens, I was just waiting for the wheels to fall off. If instead you expect to hold steady, it puts you in a much better head space and lets you focus on what matters.

Dave

Running Problem

Problem Child

Dwave Cool mug. I'll dig through the race report to find out what the mug says, and the significance. 71 minutes would be cool. I saw Jhudak ran it too and wanted to do 60 minutes.

Mmerkle race report not log enough. I'll dig into it later.

My Week"

TL; DR: Skipped Tuesday, thursday went great, and the rest I just ran what I felt like. Also, I'm still scared/worried/concerned/normal about race day.

Had no clue what I was doing for weekly mileage. I just went out and did what I felt like for the non-training days.

I skipped the Tuesday (4x1.5 mile at 10 seconds faster than marathon pace) workout. I forget why. Probably the weather. I don't know. What is important is I skipped it.

Thursday's run (2E+10M+2E) I almost changed location. I decided not to for consistency in the experimentation of my stomach/GI tract. I skipped the Rockstar, skipped lunch, and took 3 caffinated Maurten gels with me. I ate one 15 mintues before, and the other two at 40 minute intervals because it's worked for me before. The third gel was a LITTLE early by the clock because eating a gel at the last 1/2 mile of a workout seemed stupid, and I wanted to know if the stomach was able to handle the three gels. I think it was OKAY and PERHAPS too much caffeine, or the stomach needed/wanted water to digest the gels a little more. Three gels make some REALLY sticky spit/saliva. Other than that part I think it was okay. I REALLY hope I'm not starting to get stomach pains from the Maurtens. I'd considered doing an "extra" Marathon paced mile and just decided it wasn't important, I'm not the coach designing the purpose of the run, I've done well following the workouts before, and it just didn't sound appealing. Plus the intended purpose was to eat 3 gels and figure out the stomach issue for race day. So as long as I don't have lunch at 9am I should be OKAY with the food/GI tract cooperating.

"long" runs were just pulled from the Hanson's book (10+10) to reach the average 63-65 weekly mileage. I don't remember any of the weekend runs feeling challenging. I recall 2 weeks ago the 16 miler being REALLY exhausting (done the day after a 10M workout) and cold so it was NOT enjoyable for the last two miles.

I did math earlier today and I've averaged about 58 miles per week since December. I decided this is where I should live for the next week (final week with workouts) then the week of racing do about 25-30 miles with Saturday as a travel day and Sunday as "I'm not really sure." I've already started checking the weather and it's the standard "historical average" stuff of 40-60 degrees. This seems warm.

Currently watching videos about Boston's course, scream tunnels, hills outside of Newton, and the entire "get to the bus at 6:45, then get called to enter the corral which is 0.75 mi (1,200m) away and wait there for another 20 minutes before running" part of the race no one told me about. Oh and the "you can't cross the starting line so the warm up area is SUPER restricted AND packed." So yeah, this is awesome. I love the advice to bring so much to the starting line mixed in with "you can only bring what fits into a tiny bag" which really limits what can actually go to the starting line. If only they gave us chairs and tents for a rainy or cold day because some kind of weather forecast was available.

I'm corral 5 and wave 1. I get called at 9:30 am to start walking to the starting corrals, and since I walk slow I'm probably going to end up at the back of this corral. I HOPE to be able to settle into a race pace early on. The hills in Newton are apparently hard because they're at mile 16-21 of a marathon and blogs/youtube are saying to run by effort, and just accept I'll be slowing down. This reminds me of a Tuesday workout I did where the hills got progressively harder and I had to back off 10-15 seconds so I'll have to remember this on race day. Ideally I'll be able to keep going up them at race pace or at least not losing 15 seconds per mile per hill. The downhill for the first 13 miles doesn't seem to bother me much, and perhaps it's because I've done so much downhill running at CIM and think about form I feel comfortable with it. Maybe a lot of this advice for boston is for people who didn't wait 7 years to get in or maybe got in on their second marathon. At this point I don't think any type of "hill repeat" workouts are going to help my legs. If anything, I should have been doing MORE hills on long runs. Also maybe doing them earlier because 6:45 am departure times are 3:45am MY time so it's 30 minutes before I was sometimes waking up for a long run.

Weekly for period: From: 03/27/2023 To 04/02/2023

in ft
                      03/27 That time I got in touch with my ‘feel’ings. 8.27 13.30 01:05:38 07:56 04:56 453
                      03/27 Evening Walk 0.71 1.13 00:15:31 21:51 13:44 13
                      03/29 That time I thought I’d go for the segment. 8.90 14.31 01:09:48 07:51 04:53 443
                      03/30 That time I was more loaded than a tall sugar free rockstar. 13.92 22.39 01:40:23 07:13 04:29 217
                      03/31 That time I could do this all day long. 7.35 11.83 01:00:44 08:16 05:08 279
                      04/01 That time we just wanted to get it done. 12.85 20.68 01:46:43 08:18 05:10 669
                      04/02 That time hill repeats and wind sprints were apparently the scheduled workout. 10.23 16.45 01:27:15 08:32 05:18 643
                      04/02 That time I had to do a cool down. 1.09 1.75 00:09:21 08:35 05:21 72

Total distance: 63.31mi

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

JMac11

RIP Milkman

It’s too common that the way you felt for 19-23 comes at 16-20, and what hit you at 23 instead comes at 20.

If you asked someone to succinctly summarize the difference between a good and bad marathon, I think you basically did it.

Congrats again mmerkle - I feel like you've really "grown" in the past 2 years since you first posted here and it's been fun to watch. I really do think you have at least 2:4X potential. I think darkwave hit on a key point: now you now how to run a marathon. Being able to work through rough patches earlier than expected can often be the difference between a good marathoner and a mediocre one. Unless someone really sandbagged their goals, the best race of your life is going to feel way worse than you expect somewhere between miles 8 and 15. It's something odd about the marathon imo - I don't experience that at any other distance to the same degree.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

Great job on the marathon Michael. I like how you were facing the demons and could picture you like in the cartoons with a mini devil on one shoulder telling you how much you sucked and then an angel on the other helping you push through it all. I bet that guy telling you where you stood late in the race actually helped because you had so much positive adrenaline to push you in that last mile. As exhausted as you were, you could have easily been 37 seconds slower and barely missed sub-3. Were you able to find the 300-lb fat guy to draft running into the wind?

Tornadoes - All is good at my house and my family in other parts of the city are fine too. There was an EF3 across the river in Arkansas and then that same storm cell produced another EF3 in the county north of us. Both areas had significant devastation with deaths and many injuries. The worst thing I saw in my neighborhood was a big tree got blown over onto a house but no other damage near that house so I have to think the tree was just overdue to fall over. The tornado which was heading towards my house but slipped south must not have been too strong because it didn't even make the news the next day compare to the other hard-hit areas.

DK - I agree about talking to the kid fasting and we will keep an eye on it to see if he has problems. He showed up pretty consistently for XC in the fall but hasn't been to too many track practices this spring. Hopefully if we need to address the situation, it happens because of a bad practice and not during the track meets. We have our first meet this Saturday but I won't be there due to traveling for Easter.

DW - You did all that exercising the week leading up to a race??? You had a pretty ambitious goal so I don't think sandbagging it crossed your mind but is that normally what a taper looks like for you? Power to you!

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

Running Problem

Problem Child

AndyTN well I usually just follow hansons. Final workout, 10 day taper. This time around I just pulled the workouts from their plan because I know them, my wife knows the schedule, and have had success with them every time. I abandoned their weekly mileage and just went with a goal o 60-70 mile weeks because I've had success with THAT as well, and other than weather/race it seems like I put in a good effort to stay around 60. The one 80 mile week really doesn't impact the overall average much. I think it worked well to show me I'm in really good shape physically and MAYBE was timed perfectly to hit the highest mileage 3 weeks out, do my last workout, then enter the official taper. It's just an odd feeling going into a race not having a really set taper. Almost like I should know what I'm doing and I'm scared of the power.

VDOT 53.37 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

That's a couple good races and race reports from mmerkle and darkwave.  I really like that idea of the anniversary mug at Cherry Blossom. Hope the weather is good at Broad Street this year because it can be excessively hot as it was in 2000.

Had a good and bad week. I was pleased with my b2b long runs, but apparently didn't recover as well as I'd thought or hoped, because my interval workout destroyed me.  Still not back to where I can handle a lot of intensity, but then that's not needed in a 12-hour race.  Total for the week was only 35.4 miles because of an extra recovery day and the recovery days were shorter than normal. Moving into taper mode for this week and next with my race on April 15th.

On the crowded conditions in the first mile at Cherry Blossom, that's one of the reasons why I stopped running in large races with thousands of runners.  If I wasn't careful where I lined up at the start, I could easily lose 45-60 seconds in the first mile. I can remember one particularly bad year at the Philadelphia Distance Run when my one mile split was 8:00 because of the crowding and improper self-seeding, though I did still manage to finish with a sub-1:25 time for the HM.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

MMerkle - Great RR and I’m very impressed at your mental strength to push through in those conditions!  I underestimated you as I honestly thought you’d finish between 3:10 and 3:20. You are so young that you can improve vastly at all distances if you decide to pursue running at a consistent level. 👍

darkwave - Congrats on a great time….your comeback is looking good. 👍

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)