What do you wear under your shorts? (Read 9326 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Purdy and LPH53, if the title fits you, then wear it and wear anything you want and be girly boys like the soccer star (I'm not sure I even believe that story), but you might want to watch out what neighborhoods you run in as not everybody is as tolerant as the folks here and there are some dudes a lot worse than me out there. Jay
    Bwahahahaha! So If I come and run in your "tough neighbourhood" you, and your fellow toughmen, are going to check out my underwear and then do something nasty to me? What? As it happens, Jay, I was being humorous. Or at least trying to be. I don't wear womens' underwear. Not even when I run. But may change my mind if I'm ever running in your neighbourhood. I also tend to avoid making homophobic remarks, particularly on a public notice board... also like to avoid poorly veiled threats screened by the anonymity of the internet.

Hey Purdy, in this months Runners World, I think it was page 26, there is a picture of a guy in a pink ballerina outfit Wink , wand etc. I think he even wears pink sock and pink sneakers. I forgot what his name is, but he's pretty well known because he wears this outfits in all of his races, including Marathons. I guess he had better make sure that none of his races take him through Jay's neighborhood or he could end up with a few of these! Black eye Black eye Black eye Black eye Black eye Black eye Black eye Black eye Black eye Karen
      What a beautiful time of the year in New England
      Purdey

Self anointed title

Nice. He'd better be careful heh?! Just in case some asstards take offence..... Roll eyes

All I can say, is that this guy (in the pink Leotard) must have quite a sense of humor and be pretty secure about himself. I think it's pretty cute. Blush Hey, he even has his Halloween Custom. Wink Karen

Run the race God set B4U

Big grin Kiki said he had a "wand" Blush Surprised Wink
            5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
            Scout7

Yeah, still don't wear anything under the shorts.

Run the race God set B4U

Yeah, still don't wear anything under the shorts.
                Is that the norm for an "Overlord" ? Roll eyes
                Scout7

Is that the norm for an "Overlord" ? Roll eyes
                  For this one it is.

#artbydmcbride

Must make it convenient for the mid-run boner. Wink

Runners run

Run the race God set B4U

OMG you go girl.....we can take over these "Male Dominant threads" too. ***High Five***
                      Scout7

Actually, more convenient, really. Less to obstruct natural movement, so to speak.

#artbydmcbride

That's what I thought. Cool Big grin *high five* TinaZ!

Runners run

When it gets really cold I have this old crown royal bag that I use.
                            For message board success, follow these three easy steps in the correct order: 1) Read, 2) Comprehend, 3) Post.

Why is it sideways?

Swampy.
                                Shocked Well, I hope that you drank what was in the bag because that way, you shouldn't feel the cold as much....