Adreniline 11 (Read 458 times)

does anyone have the new Brooks adreniline 11? what are they like? if they are anything like the adreniline 10 then im gonna get a pair

Goals For 2011:

sub 2:30 800m

Sub 6:00 Mile (PR 5:34)

Sub 20:00 5k

250 Mile Club

I'm sure I'm just missing it, but ... if the 10s work for you and they're cheaper than the new 11s, why not stick with what works and costs less?

And hey, saying you want to try a new model or find a replacement before the 10s are gone sound like fine answers to me. Smile

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

i run only in the the Adrenelines.  For trail runs use the asr's which is the trail version, & races run in the racing flats.  not much difference in the 8-10's, only slight variations, don't know why the 11's would be much different & Brooks (out of Bothell, WA  N. of Seattle) was voted "greenest" of the running shoe companys.

Why is it sideways?

Adrenaline.

Adrenaline.

Spelling Nazi.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xor

Be careful, mate.

I hear that he once shot a man just to watch him die.

(Spot the quote: "John Wesley Hardin was so mean, he once shot a man... just for snoring!")

But legend has it Jeff has a sense of humor.

-- Dick LeBeau