Spam Messages (Read 641 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Racky is after me too.  This thread is getting him/her all excited.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

For those of you who were neglected, here is what Racky said:

Hello My Dear, ( rackybenson@yahoo.in ) How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine. My name is Racky, It is my pleasure to view your profile today and after going through your profile in www.runningahead.com) and I became interested in you... please I will like to know you more better... so I will like you to reply this mail with your email address direct to my email not in the site, so that I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my email address (rackybenson@yahoo.in) believe we can move from here... remember that color or distance does not matter but love matters a lot in life... so I am waiting impatiently to hear from you soonest. Thanks and have a wonderful day from Racky (rackybenson@yahoo.in). :-|

Eat your hearts out!

Kalsarikännit

rackybenson@yahoo.in

You guys can have him.  I do not date Hoosiers.  Wink

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Feeling the growl again

In addition to the promiscuous Racky, I got one from "carolerparks" referencing a generic post I never made, providing an email address, apparently trying to phish me to reply by email. 

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

and I thought I was the ONLY ONE lol

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

#artbydmcbride

Racky doesn't love just Me?  Cry

Runners run

Mine was mary peterson, ha IN YOUR FACE, my admirer is real

and you know this HOW? Joking

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

#artbydmcbride

{{Aussiegirl76}}

Runners run

keeponrunning

Dang, and I thought Racky was my chance for true love.... Wink

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Mary Peterson is a coworker of mine, and I'm SHOCKED at her behavior.

she's hot...isn't she?