Worst Album Covers Ever (Read 1234 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Anyone miss records? I don't miss the snap, crackle and pop that came from them after a little abuse. And I don't miss having to get up to turn them over. However, I miss album cover art. Well, maybe not after looking at some of these. Google "worst album covers" and you'll find a treasure trove of some of the most horrible sleeves ever wrapped around a piece of vinyl. A few links for you: Here, here, here, here And some "highlights":

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Devastatin' Dave needs to lay off the caffeine. I can see the whites of his eyes right through his shades. did

What? You don't like my leisure suit? It's double knit poly - never needs ironing. Wink Ken
          What? You don't like my leisure suit? It's double knit poly - never needs ironing. Wink Ken
          Big grin Big grin Big grin
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nicely done, Ken D. You now officially have the best avatar at RA. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Kinda got that Prefontaine sideburns and mustache, don't you think? Uh, well, maybe not.
              shyrunner07

anything with clowns automatically gets my thumbs down... not sure what's worse, that it's circus music or that it's polka...or that someone had the gall to combine the two. Clowning around
                shyrunner07

tell me how you really feel...
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

anything with clowns automatically gets my thumbs down...
                    Thanks to Stephen King's It, anything with clowns scares the crap out of me. That album cover will haunt my dreams...

Jeff, Sorry, man, I had to change that avatar...that guy was buggin me.
                      Mishka-old log

...and go Tigers! A nice little series win at home vs. Cleveland. Next up...Bosox. Gotta say I'm a little nervous.
                          Who's your Tiger? Smile
                          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff, Sorry, man, I had to change that avatar...that guy was buggin me.
                            I don't blame you a bit. If it had been "Jeff...By Request Only", I don't think I could have kept it any longer than you did. But lets give him one last look as a sendoff:

Mishka-old log

This thread has been dead for a while, but this is worth posting. Strange, but funny on so many levels.

Imminent Catastrophe

That's very disturbing.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016