Black Running Shoes (Read 1373 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm a little late to this thread, but having recently seen some of those in the wild, I gotta call dorktastic on those shoes, Marcus. However, zz is right (as she usually is when it comes to shoes, but not much else), white (or rather, all-white) is dorkier.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Since this thread is still alive.... I used to wear these and thought I was sooo coool!! Asics Speedstar Gel II Now I wear these, even for long runs Onitsuka Tiger Yeah, they're a little dorky, but boy are they flat and fast!!! I like wearing them with black socks, too.

The Greatest of All Time

Since this thread is still alive.... I used to wear these and thought I was sooo coool!!
        I love the ones on the top. The other ones, not so much Tongue
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A is A

Both those shoes are gorgeous but the bottom one's are especially cool looking. Love.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I just got a pair of these for racing and speedwork. (Asics Gel DS Trainer 13). Now, I just need to get fast enough to justify looking that cool.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

I just got a pair of these for racing and speedwork. (Asics Gel DS Trainer 13). Now, I just need to get fast enough to justify looking that cool.
              I have the same shoes....
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

However, zz is right (as she usually is when it comes to shoes, but not much else), white (or rather, all-white) is dorkier.
                Hey! *kicks Globule in the boys* Angry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have fast shoes..hasn't helped me, yet... No

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, it took you 3 hours, but it's more proof that nothing shoe-related slips by you! Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well...duh! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

BTW, that insult was shin-worthy, not junk-worthy. Please exercise proportional response when kicking me in the future. Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, that insult was shin-worthy, not junk-worthy. Please exercise proportional response when kicking me in the future. Tongue
                          Hey, I wore my lightweight shoes...just be glad I didn't don my old soccer cleats! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Big grin
                            RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

I recently purchased my 4th pair of GT 2130's and DW urged me to get a new color. I ended up with these...they make me look slower than I really am. I feel like such a dork running in them. Payton Manning wears black shoes and looks slow as hell. Anyone else run in black shoes?
                              A few years back I got a pair of black 2090s. DW thought they looked stupid. I liked them. At least you don't have to wait for the new running shoe shine to fade away... However; I grew up with black "trainers" being the norm. I think it's an English thing, along with black gym socks. In the US it seems you have to wear white shoes and white socks to the gym. Now I have shoes that are so bright I have to wear shades when lacing.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Hell yeah! Black shoes all the way. Ive got the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 7 in all black. White shoes just are not my style and I am glad to see the running companies pushing their popular styles in all black. One piece of advice for black running shoes: wear black socks.

Ryan