Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

xhristopher

xhristopher

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Are you in love with me? In that distant creepy way that some people fall 'in love' with serial killers and visit them in prison, EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE SERIAL KILLERS?

I'm just trying to point out that a relationship formed in a rather nontraditional way; probably only has a 3.34% survival rate past one half of the equation losing badly.

Oh wait, the presidential candidates... They're real in America and you guys chose them!

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I made that percentage up, but it looks precise enough to be genuine.

xhristopher

I want to begin by paying tribute to Gumbee who posted earlier prior to his 50K, and I know I speak for WrigleyGirl when I say how sad I am that he has decided to step down to the only the 50K distance, obviously I respect that decision. I have known WrigleyGirl on these boards for a very long time, and I believe she has been one of the most extraordinary posters of our age. A brave and principled runner, who has given superb leadership of her posse for many years.

Delivering one unified group, making this board the most dynamic website online and with it's own brand of compassion that rightly earned it accolades for years. It was this website that gave the internet the best running log without need of referendum for many years.

In voting to leave expel users who violate terms of service by creating multiple user accounts after being banned, it is vital to stress there is no need for haste, we can tolerate him on this thread for a few days longer, nothing will change in the short-term except how to give effect to the will of the people and to extricate this website from his many accounts. There is no need to invoke an immediate ban.

Today I think all of us users need to thank Eric for the good job he has been doing for us. He has to deal with the hard questions and this year we gave them one of the biggest and toughest jobs of all, 2016 in 2016.

Some people are now saying that was a lot of work and people should never have expected so much from him. I disagree, it was entirely right and for the users and there is no way of dealing with a project on this scale except by hosting it for the runners.

Above all we can find our voice on these boards again, a voice commensurate with the fifth-biggest running log on earth. Powerful, liberal, humane, an extraordinary force for good running in the world. The most precious thing this website has given the world is the idea of log analysis. Yesterday, I believe the RA users have spoken up for this website here and across the world we can be proud of it.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I get the vibe that you're actually unemployed and looking for work?

kittenkatkk

English Villain

If you could just put it into a Powerpoint presentation of less than 3 slides... And PAY for the STRONG coffee and DOUBLE CHOCOLATE cookies you're going to also provide through out the presentation...

My people may flick the flies off your people if they look like they are so embedded they're going to not only lay their eggs; but hatch their great great grandchildren also.

I'm with you brother.

I want to begin by paying tribute to Gumbee who posted earlier prior to his 50K, and I know I speak for WrigleyGirl when I say how sad I am that he has decided to step down to the only the 50K distance, obviously I respect that decision. I have known WrigleyGirl on these boards for a very long time, and I believe she has been one of the most extraordinary posters of our age. A brave and principled runner, who has given superb leadership of her posse for many years.

Delivering one unified group, making this board the most dynamic website online and with it's own brand of compassion that rightly earned it accolades for years. It was this website that gave the internet the best running log without need of referendum for many years.

In voting to leave expel users who violate terms of service by creating multiple user accounts after being banned, it is vital to stress there is no need for haste, we can tolerate him on this thread for a few days longer, nothing will change in the short-term except how to give effect to the will of the people and to extricate this website from his many accounts. There is no need to invoke an immediate ban.

Today I think all of us users need to thank Eric for the good job he has been doing for us. He has to deal with the hard questions and this year we gave them one of the biggest and toughest jobs of all, 2016 in 2016.

Some people are now saying that was a lot of work and people should never have expected so much from him. I disagree, it was entirely right and for the users and there is no way of dealing with a project on this scale except by hosting it for the runners.

Above all we can find our voice on these boards again, a voice commensurate with the fifth-biggest running log on earth. Powerful, liberal, humane, an extraordinary force for good running in the world. The most precious thing this website has given the world is the idea of log analysis. Yesterday, I believe the RA users have spoken up for this website here and across the world we can be proud of it.

HermosaBoy

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

kittenkatkk

English Villain

We're like athletes. Athletes, they make them take a drug test.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

The thread is being rigged by corrupt media pushing completely false allegations and outright lies

Image result for funny cat look

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

w

bdub

Shoe Alarmist