Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

Kalsarikännit

Why is this thread still here?

Hey!  I wasted a lot of valuable time on this idiot thread.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

twatwafllery----What in the Sam Hill is this? WRIGS!!!!where the hell ya been. How was the rest of your hike?

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Although my understanding is that your general and unending twatwafllery led to the deletion of the NRR forum.

Your understanding is incorrect, whom did you ask?

bhearn

Hey!  I wasted a lot of valuable time on this idiot thread.

Yes, you nailed it. There's nothing more to be said; you win.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Kalsarikännit

WRIGS!!!!where the hell ya been. 

Sup, Nantucket?  How's the climbing?  Biked across Puerto Rico and would wake up in the morning, make a 30 second walk to the water, and snorkel the day away.  Someone has got to do it.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Sup, Nantucket?  How's the climbing?  Biked across Puerto Rico and would wake up in the morning, make a 30 second walk to the water, and snorkel the day away.  Someone has got to do it.

And... Yet you're here. In my thread for a reason; which obviously isn't beautiful photographs of the idyllic places you've visited lately.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Americans are so happy right now.

Um...

WOW, that's awesome good for you, enjoy.  Going to the Adirondacks Thursday-Sunday for some AWESOME trad.  Relax KK everything isn't about you. She was answering me from a previous post.

Americans are so happy right now.

Um...

I'm pretty happy right now. Been climbing my ass off, getting lots of action, and doing a fair amount of running. Is there a reason i should be unhappy.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

WOW, that's awesome good for you, enjoy.  Going to the Adirondacks Thursday-Sunday for some AWESOME trad.  Relax KK everything isn't about you. She was answering me from a previous post.

Awww... can it be about me? I'm in a very bouncy mood, my big boss has just asked me to attend an awards ceremony on Wed evening, champagne and cocktail dress. On a school night too!

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Could someone just give me a heads up what was wrong with my last two topics, I honestly have no idea.

The last one was only pointing out my change of avatar?!

an amazing likeness

I removed them due to the fact they were not running-related in any manner and posted in the General Running section.If, despite being asked not to, you're going to post, use Off the Beaten Path for non-running topics.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I removed them due to the fact they were not running-related in any manner and posted in the General Running section.If, despite being asked not to, you're going to post, use Off the Beaten Path for non-running topics.

Why was this thread allowed to stay under that criteria?

(It's a fair question)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

This thread is nothing to do with running:

https://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/ec772c3d01e1402a89dccc4849ae974b/0