Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving, it's not a thing here we just seemed to have that awful materialistic experience that is Black Friday (and seems to last two weeks).

Milktruck, you seem to be the guy that's banning me from my own user groups and keeping my 'crap' in here. I can indulge in a little stockholm syndrome...

How's your running going? I'm imagining you from your photo, to be around 40 years old, quite fit but not skinny. You like drinking milk (at a wild guess). You're a pretty straightforward guy, things are cut down the middle, there's right and there's wrong, very little space for grey areas...

(How am I doing?)

Sounds like you kind of like him, creeped his profile pic, made up a psych profile for him. Do you have his pic at home with candles and shit around it, like a shrine. Anyway, who cares. How about that watch thingy you bought a week or so ago and were test driving. How do you like it? do you dislike it? why. Personally, I rock a superlative chronometer, officially certified. It doesn't have all the fancy features yours has, but it works for me.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Sounds like you kind of like him, creeped his profile pic, made up a psych profile for him. Do you have his pic at home with candles and shit around it, like a shrine. Anyway, who cares. How about that watch thingy you bought a week or so ago and were test driving. How do you like it? do you dislike it? why. Personally, I rock a superlative chronometer, officially certified. It doesn't have all the fancy features yours has, but it works for me.

You got me.

Um the watch, in all honesty I really haven't had time to explore it's features yet. Work has been super busy. I was supposed to have an appointment at the Apple  genius bar on Sun to go through some things but I cancelled as I've got too much going on.

an amazing likeness

Milktruck, you seem to be the guy that's banning me from my own user groups and keeping my 'crap' in here. I can indulge in a little stockholm syndrome...

Reluctant as I am to indulge your back and forth...you are completely wrong in this statement -- I have nothing to do with whatever it is you're whining about with being banned from Groups.  Group owners and admins have the ability to 'kick' a user (can rejoin), or 'ban' a user (can't rejoin) -- those are the only admin tools in groups.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Reluctant as I am to indulge your back and forth...you are completely wrong in this statement -- I have nothing to do with whatever it is you're whining about with being banned from Groups.  Group owners and admins have the ability to 'kick' a user (can rejoin), or 'ban' a user (can't rejoin) -- those are the only admin tools in groups.

Um, I'm the group owner and sole admin:

paulski66

miscreant

You know, kk, there are freely available suites of forum software out there. You could start your own forum, maybe call it twatrunners.com or something to that effect, and then you would be in complete control of who was banned, who got to run what groups, etc.

I'm sure many people would follow you over there. You seem sooooo popular over here, for example, and I'm sure all of your friends from the old NRR forum you got deleted are itching for a place to hang with you again. And all of your friends at Men's Health...let's not forget them.

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

kittenkatkk

English Villain

You know, kk, there are freely available suites of forum software out there. You could start your own forum, maybe call it twatrunners.com or something to that effect, and then you would be in complete control of who was banned, who got to run what groups, etc.

I'm sure many people would follow you over there. You seem sooooo popular over here, for example, and I'm sure all of your friends from the old NRR forum you got deleted are itching for a place to hang with you again. And all of your friends at Men's Health...let's not forget them.

You probably won't understand this, but I'll give it a go:

kittenkatkk

English Villain

And you are a member of one of my private running groups on FB I see Paulski66.

paulski66

miscreant

Is this a reference to you throwing your dog off that cliff? Am I to take this as a veiled threat?

You probably won't understand this, but I'll give it a go:

WAIT.....WHAT....she threw a dog over a cliff. You know what they about people that harm animals....Jussss sayin'

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Is this a reference to you throwing your dog off that cliff? Am I to take this as a veiled threat?

That is a really nasty post.

I'm hoping that you didn't engage your brain before writing that, because I really don't want to know someone who would actually be so deliberately nasty.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

WAIT.....WHAT....she threw a dog over a cliff. You know what they about people that harm animals....Jussss sayin'

No of course I didn't.

paulski66

miscreant

You mean, short of looking in the mirror, I assume.

You've been repeatedly told you aren't wanted here. Maybe you should take the hint and go the hell away.

That is a really nasty post.

I'm hoping that you didn't engage your brain before writing that, because I really don't want to know someone who would actually be so deliberately nasty.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

You mean, short of looking in the mirror, I assume.

You've been repeatedly told you aren't wanted here. Maybe you should take the hint and go the hell away.

I'm sure they welcome your intimidating and bullying posts. Give yourself a pat on the back, you're a lovely guy.

paulski66

miscreant

Says the woman who, through bullying and incessant trolling, is responsible for multiple forums being outright shut down.

Nobody wants your destructive shit here. Eric told you on multiple occasions to go away and stay away. So...Go away.

I'm sure they welcome your intimidating and bullying posts. Give yourself a pat on the back, you're a lovely guy.