Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Says the woman who, through bullying and incessant trolling, is responsible for multiple forums being outright shut down.

Nobody wants your destructive shit here. Eric told you on multiple occasions to go away and stay away. So...Go away.

That is absolutely not true. Check your facts with the forum owners before you start throwing those sorts of accusations around.

And maybe consider that some forums would not tolerate the sexism, racism and outright bullying mentality that some people brought to them.

paulski66

miscreant

That is absolutely not true. Check your facts with the forum owners before you start throwing those sorts of accusations around.

And maybe consider that some forums would not tolerate the sexism, racism and outright bullying mentality that some people brought to them.

Is that why you keep getting banned?

Eric made very clear that you were unwelcome here, so much so that you're even banned from user groups you yourself set up under fake usernames. RWOL deleted NRR altogether to try to get read of the cancer that is kk.

Again: no one, no one, wants you here. Take the hint, and go start your own forum where likeminded trolls and borderline psychotics can congregate and play these little games.

I fail to see why you would want to be where everyone sees you as a disease to be avoided, where you've been lumped in with the Jamins of the world. Just go away and do your little thing somewhere else...if there's anywhere that will still have you.

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Is that why you keep getting banned?

Eric made very clear that you were unwelcome here, so much so that you're even banned from user groups you yourself set up under fake usernames. RWOL deleted NRR altogether to try to get read of the cancer that is kk.

Again: no one, no one, wants you here. Take the hint, and go start your own forum where likeminded trolls and borderline psychotics can congregate and play these little games.

I fail to see why you would want to be where everyone sees you as a disease to be avoided, where you've been lumped in with the Jamins of the world. Just go away and do your little thing somewhere else...if there's anywhere that will still have you.

You are posting things that are not true, from your intensity with this I would suggest that something else in your life is causing this anger and you are projecting it onto the Internet. Surely you can't really have got your kegs up your arse over something so unimportant in the big (or even small) scheme of things.

Walk away from your keyboard and enjoy your Sunday with your family.

Oh and check out my posts at RWOL, there are some good running related discussions going on.

THANK GOD!!!!

No of course I didn't.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

THANK GOD!!!!

Lol, equilibrium is restored and everything is ok in the world!

I did hit a duck on the only occasion in my life I've played golf on a proper course though. True story and I felt really bad about it, although the irony of getting a birdie was not lost.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Ok

kittenkatkk

English Villain

let's

kittenkatkk

English Villain

get

kittenkatkk

English Villain

away