Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Ok, well this one I could take to the students and ask. "If someone posted this on social media and it was directed to you personally, how would you interpret it?"

We get the obvious connotation of 'a screw loose'; but is that a bullying and derivative post designed only to gain the poster some social media 'kudos' within his/her online social group? I can think of no other reason to post it.

In this instance it's fine posting it directed at me, I'm a 45 year old woman with a very thick skin, but if someone directed this at my kids. Hmmm, different story, and stop and think about that if you have kids. I have NO idea who you are, and ditto you don't know who I am. Your attempt to belittle me, is actually coming to me as an adult, but I could just as easily be a kid online posing as someone older and more experienced, and you're posting this stuff in response?

Kalsarikännit

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

Kalsarikännit

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Hmm, just as I thought. Absolutely no personal intellectual capability (or will) to enter into a reasoned discussion about the subject. That fact I will put to our students also...

kittenkatkk

English Villain

You've jumped in as a bully in a thread that was completely benign. I hope you feel some online POWER from that.

There were no personal insults, direct or indirect until you joined in. Like I've cited, my worry is for the younger generation. If you behave like this online to a vulnerable adult or a child, it really can devastate them.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I've documented the whole thread, should it get censored. I'm REALLY not wrong here.

Kalsarikännit

Kalsarikännit

Kalsarikännit

kittenkatkk

English Villain

You are attention whoring now. Enjoy...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

kittenkatkk

English Villain

But you know, the very sweet little childish kick in the butt... Is that I bet I can run VERY much faster than you can. That gives me a little fire in my belly when people try to jump on the bandwagon of 'Ban kk'.

I DO actually run, and I've worked hard over the years in running and tri. POOF!

bhearn

But you know, the very sweet little childish kick in the butt... Is that I bet I can run VERY much faster than you can. 

HAHAHAHAHA!

kittenkatkk

English Villain

And I race organise and direct. Oh WHOOPS, how did a crazy person make that happen?