Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

xhristopher

Now we address the slander and libels that was just last night thrown at Wrigley Girl and her minions by KK as part of a concerted, coordinated and vicious attack.

It's not coincidence that these attacks come at the exact same moment and altogether at the same time as KK feigns innocence while releasing random stupid links exposing his massive lack of understanding of context after creating 2,000 or more usernames for himself  just just this morning.

His vicious claims about inappropriate photo posting by WrigleyGirl are totally and absolutely false.

And WrigleyGirl knows it, and she knows it very well.

These claims are all fabricated, they're pure fiction and they're outright lies. These acts never ever happened and the KK dude who claimed them fully understands. You take look at him, you study his various usernames and meltdowns, and you'll understand also.

These posted photos are not preposterous, ludicrous, or defy truth, common sense, and logic. There already is substantial evidence here on RA that the photos merely and appropriatly describe the temperament of the user and it will be made clearly obvious to all further along in this thread very soon.

These photos reference past episodes and past behaviors that have already been documented and witnessed. The RA minions need not even to attempt to confirm these most basic facts because even a simple investigation will show that the claim of libel is nothing more than false smears.

A couple years ago a massive influx ushered in many good people including a nasty weed or two. He said that he was a great guy. He paced the London Marathon, had great courage - I'll be honest with you, he was supposedly nice to others elsewhere and claimed to have never made rude remarks - that he was a great guy and never ever made rude remarks. And when I read the story I was sort of surprised, how could he say that, and he didn't say it. He just doesn't make sense.

I demand a retraction of this claim of slander and libel against WrigleyGirl. You have misrepresented yourself.

You are a fraud and a big embarrassment to the United Kingdom. And your threads keeps bouncing to the top of the recent topics list, mostly by you having a conversation with yourself. You should be very embarrassed. It will be eventually censored but you are preparing for that.

Now today, you are discredited and should be happy that you have not been banned for telling another totally fabricated and false story that supposedly took place. Another ridiculous tale, no witnesses, no nothing.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Now we address the slander and libels that was just last night thrown at Wrigley Girl and her minions by KK as part of a concerted, coordinated and vicious attack.

It's not coincidence that these attacks come at the exact same moment and altogether at the same time as KK feigns innocence while releasing random stupid links exposing his massive lack of understanding of context after creating 2,000 or more usernames for himself  just just this morning.

His vicious claims about inappropriate photo posting by WrigleyGirl are totally and absolutely false.

And WrigleyGirl knows it, and she knows it very well.

These claims are all fabricated, they're pure fiction and they're outright lies. These acts never ever happened and the KK dude who claimed them fully understands. You take look at him, you study his various usernames and meltdowns, and you'll understand also.

These posted photos are not preposterous, ludicrous, or defy truth, common sense, and logic. There already is substantial evidence here on RA that the photos merely and appropriatly describe the temperament of the user and it will be made clearly obvious to all further along in this thread very soon.

These photos reference past episodes and past behaviors that have already been documented and witnessed. The RA minions need not even to attempt to confirm these most basic facts because even a simple investigation will show that the claim of libel is nothing more than false smears.

A couple years ago a massive influx ushered in many good people including a nasty weed or two. He said that he was a great guy. He paced the London Marathon, had great courage - I'll be honest with you, he was supposedly nice to others elsewhere and claimed to have never made rude remarks - that he was a great guy and never ever made rude remarks. And when I read the story I was sort of surprised, how could he say that, and he didn't say it. He just doesn't make sense.

I demand a retraction of this claim of slander and libel against WrigleyGirl. You have misrepresented yourself.

You are a fraud and a big embarrassment to the United Kingdom. And your threads keeps bouncing to the top of the recent topics list, mostly by you having a conversation with yourself. You should be very embarrassed. It will be eventually censored but you are preparing for that.

Now today, you are discredited and should be happy that you have not been banned for telling another totally fabricated and false story that supposedly took place. Another ridiculous tale, no witnesses, no nothing.

I'm going to interrupt my binge watching session of 'The Following' to answer this. It's made me giggle a lot.
        Hello random Internet person, pleased to meet you. I'm kk and last time I looked 'downstairs' I was very much a lady kat, but you know, if you don't keep an eye on these things, body parts can maybe grow themselves out of boredom or neglect.

2000 usernames? Aww... Bless, keep at it Sherlock Smile
        Oh and 'no nothing' is a double negative btw.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Kalsarikännit

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

kittenkatkk

English Villain

xhristopher

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Also, and sorry to be such a pedant about this. Slander is completely involved in an actual conversation, you can't slander someone through the written word. Wrigley Girl might like to have a quiet word with her entourage before putting the intern into battle for her Wink

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Libel also doesn't work with an 's' on the end. Just as a sheep multiplied doesn't become sheeps; but you guys are American and you call Lego 'Legos'.

Kalsarikännit

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

kittenkatkk

English Villain

coraline-button-eyes.png (1322×768)

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Wrigley Girl might like to have a quiet word with her entourage

Is this anything like a posse?

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn