Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Your American Sauce has expired.

Yeah, couldn't stomach it for some strange reason. It just seemed to be trying too hard. maybe i'll do better with the cheese?

Before taking on such an awe inspiring feat, you might want to invest in a gentle laxative.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Before taking on such an awe inspiring feat, you might want to invest in a gentle laxative.

I COULD show you the footage of me taking part in a regional chilli eating challenge recently, it's quite entertaining.

But wait, you all hate me Wink

kittenkatkk

English Villain

hi wriggles!!

Oh I'm right there with you:

SO CUTE!

I'm all set with the footage, thank you. I don't wanna watch a few people sitting at a table sweating profusely after eating insanely hot peppers. I believe you split be before I came on the scene, so I don't really know what your on about. It could be because you said you're faster than everybody else. # humble brag

Kalsarikännit

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I'm all set with the footage, thank you. I don't wanna watch a few people sitting at a table sweating profusely after eating insanely hot peppers. I believe you split be before I came on the scene, so I don't really know what your on about. It could be because you said you're faster than everybody else. # humble brag

I don't have 'humble brags'. I don't 'brag' at all, If I win stuff I will offer that information, if I lose stuff, I'll offer that information also.

What's wrong with being direct?
                Oh wait, is everyone in a running race in America 'A winner'? Lol.  Good luck with that terminology... It will smack you in the face at some point because people (well hopefully most people) aren't stupid and don't want to be patronised.

WG, servin' it up. I just sprayed water on my computer screen laughing. What's wrong with being direct? you axe?....Makes you sound angry.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

WG, servin' it up. I just sprayed water on my computer screen laughing. What's wrong with being direct? you axe?....Makes you sound angry.

Ok, you're on the back foot right now, because I asked you a question you feel uncomfortable about answering. Just answer it personally. Be your own boss, not looking for support or someone else to answer for you....

Hang on a sec. I'll answer whatever you axe? no problem. What's wrong with being direct....ummm. it makes you sound angry, how is that. As far a everyone racing and getting awards in the U.S of A, I dunno, I don't race. Even if I did, I don't do the awards, accolade thing.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

My crime here? In the first instance, i just stood up for Mark Remy when the shit hit the fan with the deletion of L&O. Some nasty shits who are still allowed to post here, deliberately tried to sabotage his personal and professional life by posting hate messages and derogatory opinions about his published books on Amazon.
                        That was my first 'crime' here, the second was sticking to my guns.

I stuck up for the man. But not just him, but calling out the racism and sexism that's allowed in 'private groups'.

kk is REALLY banned for this stuff Smile

Well, that's before my time here shoog, Mark Remy, never heard of'em, any relation to Jerry Remy?  Girls gotta do, what girls gotta do, stickin' up for your man, nothing wrong with that. I don't know about the private group thing either. As I said before, I just check out the main page, it's good enough for me.

rlopez

Don't let kk gaslight you.

Kalsarikännit

gaslight

Is that like dutch oven?

Oh, and...

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Don't let kk gaslight you.

I'm not, just playing along. WG, no it isn't like a dutch oven. A tent would be a great place for a dutch oven.