Dear Eric. I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot (see what I did there?) (Read 702 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Image result for karma

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Don't let kk gaslight you.

I had to Google that.

Positive: I have learnt something new.

Negative: kats have feelings too, and they can poop in the gardens of people they dislike, with aplomb.

xhristopher

Wow. Thank you. That's a lot of people on this thread, a lot of people.

Thank you very much.

Thank you, people on this thread. I am so glad to be back on this thread.

This will be a little bit different. This won't be recap, per se. Instead, I'm going to give a detailed address on one of the greatest challenges facing this thread, dumb people.

I've just posted having returned from a very important and special user group, a place I like and respect very much. And a place that truly loves his this website, RA.

And, by the way, just like I am a man who loves my country, the United States.

We agree on the importance of not creating numerous user accounts and not abiding by the terms of use of this website.

We also discussed the great contributions of WrigleyGirl's posse to this website, and the leadership and friendship between her and the users of this website. It was a thoughtful and substantive relationship and it has gone on for awhile. And, in the end we're all going to win. Both WrigleyGirl and her posse, we're all going to win.

This is the first of what I expect will be many, many posts. And, on the RA website we're going to go about creating a new relationship between existing users and new users, but it's going to be a fair relationship. We want fairness.

But to fix our new user system, we must abide by the terms of use for this website.

Sadly, sadly there is no other way. The truth is our new user system is worse than anybody ever realized. But the facts aren't known because the Prince of Fatness won't report on them. Gumbee won't talk about them and other user groups spend a lot of time trying to cover them up because they are having an absolute good time. That's the way it is.

Today, on a very complicated and very difficult subject, you will get the truth. The fundamental problem with the new user system on this website is that it can be too kind and forgiving to people who can't read and abide by terms of service. Thank you. Thank you.

That KK dude has made countless usernames and he has returned again after a long time IP block, and now he's out there at large. He's feigning innocence and not acknowledging taking out his frustrations on the general and innocent user base was inappropriate. He's feigning innocence and lacking context in his postings. Like a bully who punches you and cries when you punch him back harder.  A lot of you have known about that and that it was going to happen again. And you knew he was no good.

This has been an incredible year of peace. We're going to remember it. This is such an important website.

Thank you.

Thank you.

This is an incredible website. The users are talking about it. You should start running.

Together we can make this website great. Join me, we're going to make running great again.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Um... I'm STILL female. Major difference in genitals, but that's not important right now. The fact I mentioned it quite directly last time, possibly slightly more important.

I refuse to be Trumped.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Never been IP blocked on the forums either, but don't let the truth get in the way of an average attempt at a story.

xhristopher

Together we can make this website great. Join me, we're going to make running great again.

This is an incredible website. The users are talking about it. You should start running.

Thank you.

Thank you.

This has been an incredible year of peace. We're going to remember it. This is such an important website.

That KK dude has made countless usernames and he has returned again after a long time IP block, and now he's out there at large. He's feigning innocence and not acknowledging taking out his frustrations on the general and innocent user base was inappropriate. He's feigning innocence and lacking context in his postings. Like a bully who punches you and cries when you punch him back harder.  A lot of you have known about that and that it was going to happen again. And you knew he was no good.

Today, on a very complicated and very difficult subject, you will get the truth. The fundamental problem with the new user system on this website is that it can be too kind and forgiving to people who can't read and abide by terms of service. Thank you. Thank you.

Sadly, sadly there is no other way. The truth is our new user system is worse than anybody ever realized. But the facts aren't known because the Prince of Fatness won't report on them. Gumbee won't talk about them and other user groups spend a lot of time trying to cover them up because they are having an absolute good time. That's the way it is.

But to fix our new user system, we must abide by the terms of use for this website.

This is the second of what I expect will be many, many posts. And, on the RA website we're going to go about creating a new relationship between existing users and new users, but it's going to be a fair relationship. We want fairness.

We also discussed the great contributions of WrigleyGirl's posse to this website, and the leadership and friendship between her and the users of this website. It was a thoughtful and substantive relationship and it has gone on for awhile. And, in the end we're all going to win. Both WrigleyGirl and her posse, we're all going to win.

We agree on the importance of not creating numerous user accounts and not abiding by the terms of use of this website.

And, by the way, just like I am a man who loves my country, the United States.

I've just posted having returned from a very important and special user group, a place I like and respect very much. And a place that truly loves his this website, RA.

This will be a little bit different. This won't be recap, per se. Instead, I'm going to give a detailed address on one of the greatest challenges facing this thread, dumb people.

Thank you, people on this thread. I am so glad to be back on this thread.

Thank you very much.

Wow. Thank you. That's a lot of people on this thread, a lot of people.

xhristopher

xhristopher

xhristopher

xhristopher

xhristopher

xhristopher

xhristopher

xhristopher

xhristopher