It's gone. (Read 892 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My big red bar. Gone. *sniff* I miss it...it dwarfed all my other bars. Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

an amazing likeness

Your new slogan: 'Big red race bar, never forget'

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, wait...it's only gone on the beta site. Phew. I still get a day or two to gaze upon it's ruby loveliness on the standard log...woot! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Your new slogan: 'Big red race bar, never forget'
          Ha, that's awesome! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

I hear ya Zoom. I'm becoming a slave to my log. If I see too many rest days in there it looks like missing teeth. There's too many blank spaces lately.It really sucks too because my knee is acting up (runners knee) and my first mary is in 18 days! ps- you can still do a graph and see it there in all it's glory!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, Joe...take care of that knee! I was plagued with knee issues from May through all of my marathon training. I still get twinges now and then. Miserable stuff. I hope your knee is good to go on race day!

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

Thanks for the kind words Kirsten. I think I should be ok by then. I have also looked at the knee excercises you recommended.

an amazing likeness

Everything is going wrong, it’s not right anymore I can’t seem to log the miles, like I did before Big Red Bar, 26.2 gone from my totals last Big Red Bar fading into the past Miles are hanging in balance, sinking low and so am I How I gonna loose these Big Red Bar blues Big Red Bar, Big Red Bar, Big Red Bar blues Long miles to log in red glory is worth everything It’s worth more than diamonds or gold But this heart grows cold thinking of Big Red Bar sinking fast How I gonna loose these Big Red Bar blues Big Red Bar, Big Red Bar, Big Red Bar blues (with my apologies to Lucinda Williams...)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hope the exercises help you. They certainly can't hurt. I don't know that they did much for me...my issue was more the need for more stability. My right leg seems to twist funny...almost like my right foot want to angle-in/pigeon-toe. OTC orthotics help, but I'm thinking that I should probably look into prescription ones at some point.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Andy, that's a scream! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

My big red bar. Gone. *sniff* I miss it...it dwarfed all my other bars. Cry
                        LMAO I cant WAIT for mine to be gone, it makes the rest of my workouts look so wimpy!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Menace to Sobriety

Guess you'll just have run another one.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Fool

The glass is more than half full... in another couple of days, all of your other runs will look much taller.
                              Change your colors. I changed mine to hot pink and now I'm so blinded that whenever I look at my log I can't even see all the empty spaces. Big grin
                              xor

I changed mine to hot pink
                                I wholeheartedly approve.