Tame Bunny or Rabid Rabbit? (Read 896 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I didn't say WHAT chemicals you'd be augmented with. You stink.
    You people are killing me Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

hold on a sec... ok. I just had to wipe all the blister juice off my hands before I could type. You guys are narsty. Big grinBig grin
      xor

Yes, indeed. Popping blisters is far less nasty. srsly says so.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Blister juice...ewwwww.... Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

it's better than asparagus pee, right? Tongue
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

it's better than asparagus pee, right? Tongue
              Might be. As a kid I didn't like asparagus...mostly because my folks cooked it until it was mush. The other night we ate out and the veggie was asparagus...and it was really good. Steamed and still crunchy. Then later that night I was nearly bowled-over by the pee reek. OMG...gross! Dead I don't think I will be eating asparagus again any time soon. That pee stink seriously turned my stomach worse than skunk or other assorted roadkill. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

yeah that's gross. I've always liked asparagus, but never noticed any odd stench. Maybe I shall conduct an experiment... Evil grin
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Perhaps this will yield some useful info. for you, you know...as a Scientist.

~ Sarah Kay

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

asparagus pee stink is the worst...and for some reason it always catches me off guard...i'm sit'n there and then I'm all like..."gross what's that smel"...and then I'm all "oh yeah I had asparagus" The End Big grin

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

xor

Not everybody produces asparagus pee stench.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

asparagus pee stink is the worst...and for some reason it always catches me off guard...i'm sit'n there and then I'm all like..."gross what's that smel"...and then I'm all "oh yeah I had asparagus" The End Big grin
                        Yeah, that was me Saturday night. At first I wondered if one of the cats had shit in the shower...then it occurred to me that it was me making the stink. Ick! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Not everybody produces asparagus pee stench.
                          Wha what ? Really? I've never met such a mutant...then again, I do not sniff a lot of pee

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Perhaps this will yield some useful info. for you, you know...as a Scientist.
                            whoa! smelly asparagus pee is genetic? who woulda thunk it! I say we conduct a poll right now. We currently have 2 smelly ppl and 1 non-smelly and 1 unaccounted for (SRL). So far, this supports the hypothesis that an autosomal dominant gene is the culprit.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

whoa! smelly asparagus pee is genetic? who woulda thunk it! I say we conduct a poll right now. We currently have 2 smelly ppl and 1 non-smelly and 1 unaccounted for (SRL). So far, this supports the hypothesis that an autosomal dominant gene is the culprit.
                              I should ask my family members if they have stinky pee. I'll bet I could get my kid to try asparagus, too--he loves veggies.

~ Sarah Kay

excellent. report back with your results. Big grin