Log stopped defaulting adding miles to current shoes (Read 569 times)

joescott

I don't think I did anything different, but it seems that after Friday (or Sat?) the system stopped automagically defaulting to my current shoes for each new workout.  It was just leaving the field blank.  I've manually added the shoes back to the last few workouts, including today's.  Eric, did something change or did I do something boneheaded?

Joe

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

eric :)

Joe,

There was an update this weekend but nothing has changed in that area.  I checked out your account and everything is working properly.  The new workout form uses the latest workout's data as defaults so if the latest workout doesn't have equipment, then equipment will not be selected.  Could this be the cause?

joescott

Joe,

There was an update this weekend but nothing has changed in that area.  I checked out your account and everything is working properly.  The new workout form uses the latest workout's data as defaults so if the latest workout doesn't have equipment, then equipment will not be selected.  Could this be the cause?

Could be.  I don't remember doing anything with the shoes.  It just seemed like they stopped appearing, but maybe I accidentally blanked the field on Friday and then that carried forward.  Thanks, Eric.

- Joe

joescott

Aha!  It hit me while I was running this morning.  I entered my run on Friday from Facebook, and I never do that.  That's what's different, Eric.  Maybe it's something you can't fix, but that's got to be the root of it.  This also did a couple of other weird things to my DB settings, but no big deal.

Joe

- Joe