Cute Animated Running Video. (Read 547 times)

Got it from a post on the RWOL forums. "Cute" is an inadequate adjective to describe it since it depicts several facets of running that we all experience. For instance, note the realism of the brief downhill segment with the character's body leaning downhill and remaining perpendicular to the hill's surface and letting gravity control the downhill flow. I'm sure we can all relate to most or all of it. Onward.
      Got it from a post on the RWOL forums. I'm sure we can all relate to most or all of it. Onward.
      Haha yeah especially the bird attack. Happens all the time Wink Liking the music... MTA: A lower quality (yet faster buffering) video is also on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZHBSBG7RSs
      2010 Goals: Run 1500 miles Sub 22 minute 5K Sub 37 minute 8K Sub 1:45 HM Complete a marathon
      chrimbler

Ahhh snot rockets! Big grin
        Run like you stole it!
          The beginning sequence of stretching is brilliant -- so lifelike in its movement...
          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

adorable

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I like the list. Lots of stuff to read. Thank you! Have you read "Flow in Sports" by Jackson and Csikszentmihlyi? yep, that is really a guys name! Think Econo might be interested. Woods Lady
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Cool I like it!

Roads were made for journeys...

Baby bean!

That was cute! Big grin

Goals:
                  Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.