Meb cheated (Read 1434 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wait Trent, I'm confused... will or will not horses be allowed at the Flying Monkey?  Big grin

Horses provide monkeys more meat.  Tread carefully.  Tread very carefully.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

He has also surrendered his racing singlet and shorts, saddle, saddle blanket, and bridle for further inspection and testing by technical personnel.

That was great.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Kalsarikännit

Funny.  Another great running related one they did:  www.theonion.com/content/news/nations_joggers_sick_of_finding

It is like the opening to every Law & Order...

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

JimR

Funny.  Another great running related one they did:  www.theonion.com/content/news/nations_joggers_sick_of_finding

It is like the opening to every Law & Order...

that one was a classic ..."I just want a good cardiovascular workout,"

Believe

The story is hilarious, but in light of the fact that so-called running experts say that he isn't American really kinda burns me up.  The guy moved here when he was 12, went to UCLA and won an American silver medal for Christ's sake.  Cut the guy some slack.  I am glad he runs for us.  Now with him and Hall maybe we can get a gold.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What did you not get?!?  American or not, the dude rode a horse!  A horse!!  This has nothing to do with racism or xenophobia.  Just you wait until the tests come back.  You'll see.
              mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Which begs the question - was it an American horse? A good old-fashioned Quarter Horse? A Morgan? Perhaps even a Tennessee Walking Horse?  Or was it one of those Arabian stallions, or a Viennese Lippizanner? The public needs to know!

Believe

What did you not get?!?  American or not, the dude rode a horse!  A horse!!  This has nothing to do with racism or xenophobia.  Just you wait until the tests come back.  You'll see.

Yeah, they'll catch him.  performance enhancing horse and all.  Even without it he'd kick their butt.

xor

Which begs the question - was it an American horse? A good old-fashioned Quarter Horse? A Morgan? Perhaps even a Tennessee Walking Horse?  Or was it one of those Arabian stallions, or a Viennese Lippizanner? The public needs to know!

It was probably an ass.

No, wait.

That's me!

Scout7

Tennessee Walking Horse

That's not nice to call Trent a horse.  He's a man!  Not a horse!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

That mane!  Those forelocks!  Are you sure he's not a horse?  Though, to be fair, he'd probably rather be referred to as a Tennessee "Running" Horse.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It was a horse GDDMN T.  A horse!

(BTW, you can't really call 26.2 miles in 48 minutes running.  That's really walking, for a horse.)

Scout7

That mane!  Those forelocks!  Are you sure he's not a horse?  Though, to be fair, he'd probably rather be referred to as a Tennessee "Running" Horse.

Never saw a horse with a fro....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey