Achy knees while cold (Read 566 times)

First of all I live in Southern California so even when I talk about it being cold it still usually is shorts weather. I feel no need for pants in the 40-55 degree range I am talking about. Particularly if I am dealing with any wind, my knees will feel so exposed. They are very cold to the touch. Sometimes they get so cold that they ache from the cold. Anybody know anything that would work as good knee warmers?
      You might try the knee warmers that cyclists use. I haven't actually used them but am anticipating trying a modification next year. I want something that can be put on over muddy shoes easily, yet stay in place (might need to attach to shorts. When running for many hours in rain in low 40s, my knees do get cold eventually - but never enough that I want to put wind pants on.
      "So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
        Try www.zensah.com They make pretty high performance sleeves, wraps, etc. My calf warmers are from them. They were pricey, but man they work really great.

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

#artbydmcbride

Tight capri pants will work well, and I would enjoy seeing more men in them. Big grin

Runners run

Tight capri pants will work well, and I would enjoy seeing more men in them. Big grin
            I could see it... These are NOT capris, just long compression shorts!

#artbydmcbride

Exactly! And lighter colors too please. Smile

Runners run