Pace Bunny (Read 1011 times)

Hi Eric

for a change, this year I've put future target races into my calendar on RA

Now though because of this, I seem to be leading the 1000 mile pace group after having run only 11 miles this year.

is this normal.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Something funny going on with the 2000 mi YTD leaderboard too.

xhristopher

I should try this. I'm registered over 70 miles of racing right now. I could take the next week off.

In all seriousness, try "New Event Entry."

L Train

Befriggerery.

Lazy idiot

At this point, future "scheduled" runs do not count in your log as mileage you've run.  But they do show up in pace groups as yearly mileage.  I don't believe RA differentiates between a past or present run for pace group purposes. 

But I could be wrong.

Tick tock

A Saucy Wench

For some reason it seems to be counting willa's December mileage as 2011, but not anyone elses.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

For some reason it seems to be counting willa's December mileage as 2011, but not anyone elses.

Maybe she is so fast that she tore a hole in the fabric of time.

eric :)

Hi guys,

Here's some background info how on RA works.  In the beginning, when you view your yearly mileage, RA sums up the mileage from the first day of the year to now.  This method worked great, but then when I introduced the mileage groups, it took a long time to sum up everyone's year to date mileage.  Every time someone clicked on the YTD page, RA slowed down drastically.  Some of you may remember that.

I fixed it by storing the annual mileage to avoid repeated summation.  Now when you list YTD mileage, RA is dealing with 1 number per user instead of hundreds.  If you record mileage in the future, it is still counted toward the total.

The only way to avoid the problem is not recording future workouts until I fix it by introducing training plan.

Ok thanks Eric.

I'll go and take those future runs out. keep it real man! Big grin

You'll ruin your knees!

Ok thanks Eric.

I'll go and take those future runs out. keep it real man! Big grin

This is the internet... NONE of this is real...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

A Saucy Wench

Off to plan some future workouts to boost my numbers......Wink

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

This is the internet... NONE of this is real...

Oh well in that case I just ran a 2:02 marathon.......... can I claim the WR ? Big grin