I'm Published (Read 895 times)

Roses Revenge

Jan/Feb 2012 Issue of Walk About Magazine

http://flickr.com/gp/74735834@N08/nmw60e

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

BeeRunB

Fay, 

Congrats! Despite having to squint, I really enjoyed reading your article. Finishing 15 marathons and getting into the Maniacs is an awesome accomplishment. Thanks for posting--those kind of articles pump me up.

--JimmyCool

Half Fanatic #846

WTG, Maniac Fay!!

I'm just a Fanatic who got sidetracked by 5Ks in the last few months, but you've inspired me to start scheduling some more half marathons soon - maybe even a marathon later - who knows? Enjoyed the article, thanks.

Bill

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Fay,

read the whole article & enjoyed it.   No plans to follow your exact footsteps on becoming a maniac but still very motivating.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Our own Rose is now a famous Maniac!  Good article and good job, Fay!

Thank you so much for this inspiring article...

I'll celebrate my 50th birthday, and having overtrained last summer while preparing for my first half marathon (i.e. my first race ever) in October, I  just jumped back on the running-wagon, thinking I just started running too old (when I was 44) to set myself any racing goals.

And this after having been dreaming for years of once running a trail-race (I love hiking too...). 

So I stored away that dream... but after having read your article... I think I'm starting to dream again!

Running in Belgium
              Ann

Ojo

Go Fay go . . . and continue to inspire us all!

Sara

MM #2929

Am I doing this right?

That's a great story!  Way to go, Fay!

No excuses....

ultramarathon/triathlete

Nice work! 

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                    Gatorade Endurance Team

vegefrog