Find the RA member! (Read 496 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Big grin
      2009: BQ?

Princess Cancer Pants

I was looking through those and suddenly went "Hey, I *know* her!" How do you like those skirts? Those have briefs rather than shorts, right? I don't know if I'm brave enough to run in a skirt that doesn't have a longer compression short, but I do really like the cut and design of those skirts. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

That's so funny -- I had forgotten that I emailed them my picture! I really do like their skirts --- they do have the briefs instead of the compression shorts. I have a Nike skirt w the compression shorts, and those ride up, so I decided to go w briefs for my second skirt (the runningskirt.com skirt). I really like the cut of the skirt -- esp the wide waistband -- it doesn't cut into my sides and emphasize the love handles Tongue
          2009: BQ?

Princess Cancer Pants

I like the cut of my 2 New Balance skirts for that reason...really wide waistbands--though they get a little floppy for clipping my iPod and cell phone on my waist, so there's some drawback. It will be interesting to see how my SkirtSports skirt fits once I lose enough to get it on (that reminds me, I should go try it on to see how close it is to fitting). I think the waist of that is probably a bit snugger. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown