Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

undewear... why would underwear just be laying along side the road in random spots?

This morning:  Two raccoons laid carefully next to each other on the ground.  No blood etc.  Scared out whatever crap was left in me from 30 minutes prior, when the loose dog that ran at me out of nowhere and scared some initial crap out of me.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Menace to Sobriety

I saw a bunny rabbit in the parking lot of the marina on the way to Seal Beach.  This was very weird!!

Been a banner year for bunnies here. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one,  but then again, they breed like rabbits.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Get Lost :)

undewear... why would underwear just be laying along side the road in random spots?

Heh, I see people's drawes on the ground all over Boston ... draw your own conclusions, I guess.

she runs like a girl

Yeah I saw a pair of boxers AND socks once and it was in front of a graveyard on a busy street.

Makes me wonder what the story behind that is...

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"
              Many years ago I was living in an appartment in the St. Louis area.  As I got in my car I realized I forgot to lock it. Out of the corner of my eye on the floor of the passengers side, I saw a pair of woman's panties.

I'd like to think that was me just forgetting that I had a good time, but that [unfortunately] wasn't the case.  I'm glad my car was "of service" to someone over the night and I'm thankful they didn't steal or destroy anything. 

For some strange reason, my wife does not believe the above version of this story. 

My Little Pony hair.

Seen this morning, 1 large man in a harness, pulling an equally large woman in a hand-cart.  She was reading aloud as he pulled her.

And a few months ago I saw a pair of ducks just chillin' about 10ft up in a tree.

2011 Goals:

• lose more weight
                • run 1000k
                • be more confident in my running abilities

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. | my running blog | upcoming races

Get Lost :)

Just so we're clear, I couldn't read your post past:

Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, my little old thread here is famous! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

It could always be worse....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnahALAp5vc&feature=channel

I think she may be on to something there.

And who am I anyway?
                      Just another fat jogger, evidently.

Bad sight recently - Bird was in 3 pieces.. slowed me to a crawl for a couple minutes and demolished the last 4 miles of my run to a stupid pace. I've seen more than a dozen flattened birds and it's a regular thing, but this hit a nerve.

But a funnier sight - receipt from wal-mart was on the ground. $50 worth of snuff, and a 90ct. pack of Alli which was $40 I think. It was one of those moments where you question humanity in your head over and over again.

But a funnier sight - receipt from wal-mart was on the ground. $50 worth of snuff, and a 90ct. pack of Alli which was $40 I think. It was one of those moments where you question humanity in your head over and over again.

I love watching what folk ahead of me get in store lines. That's a good combo.

MoBramExam

Not really "on the ground", but we've all probably seen people cover up dents or rust spots on their cars with spray paint, house paint, or the like.  Well, if for some reason you don't have any leftover paint laying around, and if your pickup happens to be that silver/gray color of duct tape...let's just say I saw a guy this morning that "substituted".

will run for popsicles

a dead monkey. really.

sorry, trent.

I saw a man walking down the street wearing safety googles today.  Its 6:00 am, hot as heck and he's got safety googles on while just walking? 

Also today, a man adjusting himself with no pretense whatsoever, he was stopped, one leg bent and using both hands, completely intent on his uh.... package.   This is on a main road with traffic going by.