No Weather Station (Read 816 times)

Outside Lane

I used to have the weather on my Summary page.  Today, I noticed that it wanted me to define my location, which I did and then it told me that it couldn't find a weather station near my location?  I tried my city. state and Zip - but same issue for both.  It used to work so I'm not sure if this was related to recent changes?  For now, I removed the Weather widget.

See how they run...

eric :)

Could you pm me your location so I can take a look?
      Chris T

I having having the same issue.

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

I have the same issue.

Half Fanatic #846

Same here, except in my case I re-typed only the city name and it worked  -  don't know why...it was the 3rd variation that I tried.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

I can confirm that using the town name rather than zip works.

Outside Lane

Tried again - and it seems to be working now...

See how they run...

Chris T

Tried again - and it seems to be working now...

Mine as well.

This works intermittently for me.  Some days it's there and fine, other days it gives me that weird icon and nothing about the weather displays.  I don't change anything, just figure it will be back tomorrow if it's not there now.

Best Present Ever

me too -- mine comes and goes and occasionally tells me I live in a place that doesn't exist.  <shrug>

I am a Viking!

I have the same problem. Toledo, OH 43615
                        eric :)

I finally got an answer from WeatherBug.  Apparently, they changed the behavior of their service but the support person I talked with did not know why it was changed.  I need to make modify to my code to reflect these changes.
                            I need to make modify to my code to reflect these changes.

What is your finish face look like?

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.