Most dangerous photo blog EVER! (Read 535 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Cute Overload Why must I stumble upon stuff like this...? Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Dog-Love

Zoom zoom...what are you looking for when you "stumble" on these links. Are you googling...say...cute images of furry young animals?
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        I LOVE cuteoverload.com !
        2009: BQ?

Princess Cancer Pants

Hah...I was actually looking for a "noodle" image and one of the cats on a page of that site was named noodle! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Here's Noodle I wubs him. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown