NYRR - Fifth Ave Mile - Registration Question (Read 24 times)

andre_runs

HI,

Has anyone had luck (or ideas) in requesting an exception to capacity limits from NYRR?

I just registered some family members for the 5th Ave Mile in Sept. All good

Then I went to register myself and got the message that Capacity has been met. I guess my age group wave/heat is sold out. Not good as I am the one organizing the outing for the family.

I sent an email to NYRR's general mailbox, but they are probably swamped with TCS Marathon inquiries.

Wonder if there is any way to get an Invitation Code, maybe from a charity. Or any other way to get registered.

I know this is a random question,, appreciate any ideas?

Thanks

JMac11

RIP Milkman

I believe they have a phone number on their website that you can call. Otherwise, I think you may be out of luck. They're probably going to tell you that you should have registered everyone all at once via your cart, rather than one at a time. Worse comes to worse, I'd ask for a refund. They hopefully will at least grant you that.

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19)