Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Dude, couldn't Lance have found some shorter running shorts?
    Frank4

Mikey at 35k in 2:28:53...2:59:54 pace.

The Greatest of All Time

Looks like about 20 of them. I'm guessing the VS coverage will focus on him from here on out.
        I know he is actually doing the running, but having an entourage of pacers is kind of weak IMHO.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Len

Damn Yankee

Lance is passing people bunches at a time. He looks good. What a freak of nature he is.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Hudson 40k 2:29:12

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

kcam

Ahh, the sweet pain of the last 6 miles beginning to be felt. Go runners!
              Len

Damn Yankee

I know he is actually doing the running, but having an entourage of pacers is kind of weak IMHO.
                It's tough to tell who his "people" are. I'm sure some of them just want to be running near him. He is really blowing by people though.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Anybody ahead of Hudson? We've got a bunch finishing in the next 10-15 minutes.

I suspect that most of the people running with Lance and running near Lance because Lance is Lance. There's a camera there, so there's going to be people there. They aren't necessarily part of his entourage or pacing him.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

JakeKnight

Hudson's two minutes out. Cwhite48beaver fell off pace by a bunch, at 40k he's projected 5 minutes back.

The Greatest of All Time

It's tough to tell who his "people" are. I'm sure some of them just want to be running near him. He is really blowing by people though.
                        The man is a stud. No argument there. And I am not surprised he's finishing strong. The thought of a gaggle of people pushing him through the race just doesn't sit well with me because I would think he doesn't need it. He's good enough on his own. MTA: Berner, I hope you're correct. I bet Lance breaks 2:50.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

We've got a bunch finishing in the next 10-15 minutes.
                          Can I just say that I love the "ownership" and teammate aspect everyone here has projected onto our fellow RA'ers? That's what makes this place awesome. Back to your regularly scheduled program...

Tick tock

Non ducor, duco.

Wouldn't it be cool if in this coverage they interviewed a few joe blows ahead of time and then gave us updates. Wonder if any tv execs ever thought of that??
                            JakeKnight

The man is a stud. No argument there. And I am not surprised he's finishing strong. The thought of a gaggle of people pushing him through the race just doesn't sit well with me because I would think he doesn't need it. He's good enough on his own. MTA: Berner, I hope you're correct.
                              Does he have any former world class pacers this time? Like Salazar out for a 10k jog beside him or something?

corland

The man is a stud. No argument there. And I am not surprised he's finishing strong. The thought of a gaggle of people pushing him through the race just doesn't sit well with me because I would think he doesn't need it. He's good enough on his own. MTA: Berner, I hope you're correct.
                                I think VS just said his long run prior to the race was 14 miles.!.! That's it