Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

Frank4

2:50:58 for Lance
      They had a tape just for Lance, a separate finish area just for him. What a joke.
      And that explains the hate. Although I think Lance is an awesome athlete
      Len

Damn Yankee

Not sure, they had to guide him to his own special area. 2:52ish I think. They said he only had a 14 mile long run and is 10 lbs heavier than he wanted to be.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

The Greatest of All Time

And that explains the hate. Although I think Lance is an awesome athlete
          I agree. He's a stud. Mucho respect. I have met and rode with the man a few times in Austin back in 1998. I like him. But I don't like this special finish crap. Next thing we know Oprah will be running/walking/jogging Boston.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          PWL

Has been

2:52:34 40k split for Mikey

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

JakeKnight

They said he only had a 14 mile long run and is 10 lbs heavier than he wanted to be.
              Sounds a lot like my training program.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

Not sure, they had to guide him to his own special area. 2:52ish I think. They said he only had a 14 mile long run and is 10 lbs heavier than he wanted to be.
                He only ran a 14 mile LR prior to NYC and I think he went 2:4X

Len

Damn Yankee

Mikey 40k 2:52:34 Projected 3:02

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Hey, I just heard RuntoWin (Blaine) is running this thing. Anybody have a last name on him? Or bib number?

corland

Did he just say that the marathon was the toughest thing he's ever done?!

The Greatest of All Time

Hey, I just heard RuntoWin (Blaine) is running this thing. Anybody have a last name on him? Or bib number?
                        Isn't it Blaine Moore?

JakeKnight

PacerChris 40k - 2:48:53 on pace to run 2:58

JakeKnight

Isn't it Blaine Moore?
                            Think you're right. Hold on. MTA: can't find him. Maybe he's not doing it. He should be done now if he did.

Blaine moore, he said he wasn't going to run. (that was a week ago) no results
                                Did he just say that the marathon was the toughest thing he's ever done?!
                                He said that immediately after his first marathon in NY.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.