Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

17 pages...and for once it's a discussion of importance, rather than our usual dozen+ page Seinfeldian rambles... Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Len

Damn Yankee

Mikey in at 3:03:57

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Make that 18. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Don't know, but Chris's time from 35k to 40k was in the neighborhood of 26 minutes, so he must have been in a bad way.
          Ouch.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Len

Damn Yankee

It musta got warm, or that's a tough 5k portion of the race. Chris was about 26 minutes, Rob 25, and Mikey about 24.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Mom51162 hit the halfway mark at 1:52:51 and is on 3:53 pace.

kcam

It musta got warm, or that's a tough 5k portion of the race. Chris was about 26 minutes, Rob 25, and Mikey about 24.
                That part of the race is dowhill to flat but you've just finished the Newton hills so you're legs might be trashed.
                Frank4

Dan in at 3:07:23
                  JakeKnight

Uh, check out DNEPHIN for Pete's sake ... Looks like he's going to be the big story of the day. Early on he was flying ... and he hasn't stopped. At the 40k he's projected to hit 3:07. His PR is 3:13. Whatever is slowing everybody down, he didn't seem to notice. A frickin' 6 minute PR at Boston!

JakeKnight

Wow. Just wow.

The Greatest of All Time

Sa-weet!!!!
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        Frank4

Kickin' the PR by 6 mins. at Boston...NICE!

dork.major dork.

Dah-AM. This day has been full of that word.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

JakeKnight

Kickin' the PR by 6 mins. at Boston...NICE!
                              Yeah, I've been tracking 5 people at a time by projected finish or time goal ... and I almost completely missed him because he was so far ahead of schedule.

PWL

Has been

Jenn (Lifesabeach) is right on track--3:43 :08 projected finish time at the 30k mark

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."