Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

Lazy idiot

Thanks JK! And what's this only tracking 5 athletes at once crap?
    Multiple browsers, dudette!

Tick tock

Bugs

19179 Erika R. Van Flein from Alaska Think her goal is 3:50. Not sure. What's with the runner's in white tights?

Bugs

Thanks Jake..... I'm streaming the race at work now..... and I've added some of the RA'ers to my live tracking from the BAA site. MTA:
        What's with the runner's in white tights?
        What is with white tights.... I don't think they will be a factor at the finish.
        JakeKnight

Thanks JK! And what's this only tracking 5 athletes at once crap?
          Yeah, I've been sitting here trying to find a way to work around it. You may be able to manually enter other names and check them, but not track them on that page. We'll find out once they get past the 5k splits. If anybody cares, I'm tracking MikeyMike, Hudson, WillRunForBeer, TanyaS, and LifesaBeach. So maybe other folks could track other people? By the way, a free beer to anybody who spots somebody in the live feed. Just tell us what time on the film, since we can rewind (I think ...).

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

JakeKnight

Multiple browsers, dudette!
            I tried that with multiple Firefox windows but it didn't work. If I pull up IE will that do it?

JakeKnight

19179 Erika R. Van Flein from Alaska Think her goal is 3:50. Not sure. What's with the runner's in white tights?
              What's her screen name?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just tuned in. Is Lance running? What is his bib?
                JakeKnight

GETM.

JakeKnight

Sorry. Yes, he's definitely running it. They were talking about him 10 seconds after the start. No idea what his bib is. Yes I do. Its (wait for it) #100. Seriously. Not to be confused with Lou Armstrong from Kentucky.

Bugs

yes. 100

Bugs

JakeKnight

Anybody have any info on IleneForward? I know she's running it.

Len

Damn Yankee

Hudson is the first of the RA folks I'm tracking 18:17 5k!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Len

Damn Yankee

I've searched everywhere, and can't find anything for Ilene..

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Hudson is the first of the RA folks I'm tracking 18:17 5k!
                              Yeah I just saw that. Jesus. Mikey just came in at 20:12. MTA: that's got him a full 5 minutes ahead of PR pace, by the way.