Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

Mikeymike and Lance are running together. Excellent.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

JakeKnight

Mikeymike and Lance are running together. Excellent.
      Cool. Sound off if you get Mikey on video. I'm sure we'll have an hour of Lance running, so if he's near him there's a good shot.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

JakeKnight

19179 Erika R. Van Flein from Alaska Think her goal is 3:50. Not sure.
        Screen name on her? I think I know who it is but I can't remember the screen name. Never mind. Found it.

Len

Damn Yankee

I've got Mikey, Hudson, PacerChris, jscovill, and hermosaboy- Hudson 18:17; Chris 19:44. The other 3 were between 20:01 and 20:12.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Finally getting read to start the second wave. Obligatory Bill Belichick videotape joke. Nice.

I tried that with multiple Firefox windows but it didn't work. If I pull up IE will that do it?
              It looks like it works in IE. You have to physically open a new browser and paste in the address though, can't just right click and open the link in a new window. I've got one IE and one Firefox going now.
              JakeKnight

WillRunForBeer (Lou) in at 25:01 for first 5k. 3:31 pace.

JakeKnight

It looks like it works in IE. You have to physically open a new browser and paste in the address though, can't just right click and open the link in a new window. I've got one IE and one Firefox going now.
                  Awesome. Thanks.

Len

Damn Yankee

Hudson through 10k in 36:36. Pacer Chris in 39:26 Mike in 40:40 jscovill and hermosa boy were also sub 40 10k

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Hudson's a machine. His first 2 5ks were almost identical. Mikey's slowed down some. He went out pretty fast. He's kicking Lance Armstrong's ass.

Mikey has had enough of Lance's entourage and is now 30 seconds ahead of Lance. Eat that cycle boy. Scovill through 10k in under 40.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

JakeKnight

Mike23 (Mike Fream) first 5k: 24:19.

JakeKnight

Second wave runners should be hitting the first 5k in the next few minutes.

Len

Damn Yankee

Hudson 15k in 55:04.

Think Whirled Peas

Hudson 15k in 55:04.
                                Hudson is FLYING...jeezus

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>