Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Im watching the girls. Cenca, Kelly M. 25:09
    JakeKnight

Hudson is FLYING...jeezus
      Yeah, I'm kind of in awe. He really is a machine.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Len

Damn Yankee

PacerChris came through at 59:00. There are some seriously impressive runners here. Scovill in 59:14; Mike in 1:01:29

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

TanyaS first 5K at 25:48. That's 3:37 pace. I may owe her a (case of) beer. Or have to run faster than expected this weekend.

JakeKnight

Mikey's staying right on PR pace. Nice.

Scout7

Mikey in a 1:01:29
                LifesABeach came through at 26:27.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

JakeKnight

LifesABeach came through at 26:27.
                  She's rocking it. That's easily goal pace. She just wanted 3:4X.

evtish

6 months ago I wouldn't have given a crap about the marathon, but after drinking the Kool-aid I'm actually spending all morning tracking this thing, getting no work done,and figuring out a way to BQ Big grin I'm tracking the following: Hermosaboy Rob: Cause he's representing us 40's, and he's freakin fast! Mikey Mike Cause he's representing Mass., has a goal of trying to beat Lance, and he's freakin fast! Mark Hudson: Cause he's representing Mass. and he's freakin fast! Pacer Chris: Cause he's freakin fast! MissPratt: Cause she's hot! Good luck to all RA runners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    JakeKnight

6 months ago I wouldn't have given a crap about the marathon, but after drinking the Kool-aid I'm actually spending all morning tracking this thing, getting no work done,and figuring out a way to BQ Big grin I'm tracking the following: Hermosaboy Rob: Cause he's representing us 40's, and he's freakin fast! Mikey Mike Cause he's representing Mass., has a goal of trying to beat Lance, and he's freakin fast! Mark Hudson: Cause he's representing Mass. and he's freakin fast! Pacer Chris: Cause he's freakin fast! MissPratt: Cause she's hot! Good luck to all RA runners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Let us know how Rob and Miss Pratt are doing. And if ANYBODY has info on Ileneforward, speak up.

Non ducor, duco.

Im watching the girls. Cenca, Kelly M. 25:09
                        Miss Pratt
                        Len

Damn Yankee

Rob came through 15k in 59:48. Scovill, Rob and Chris are all within 1 minute of each other.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Non ducor, duco.

Dang, there are so many commercials on VS
                            JakeKnight

Miss Pratt
                              Thanks. WillRunforBeer cranked his second 5K and is on sub-3:30 pace.

Think Whirled Peas

Hudson thru 20k in 1:13:38

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>