Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

evtish

1/2 times Chris: 1:22:47 Rob: 1:24:13 20k Kelly: 50:35.
      Daithiwk wanted to break three hours and is 1:03:20 through 15k which is a 2:58:35 projected. Bring it home.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Len

Damn Yankee

Do you have a goal time for her? And does freakin' anybody have anything on IleneForward? I really want to watch her. Anybody?
        I have searched the entire trenternet for her info. She posted her bib # as 22xxx, and I cannot find her real name anywhere either.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Scovill is 12 seconds behind him in 1:22:59, Rob has fallen off a bit halfway in 1:24:13.
          Wow there's some real RA races going out there. Do they know each other? I wonder if they realize they're 12 seconds apart. And is it just me or are all of these times looking really fast? People seem to be outperforming themselves thus far.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Non ducor, duco.

Do you have a goal time for her? ?
            No.
            JakeKnight

I have searched the entire trenternet for her info. She posted her bib # as 22xxx, and I cannot find her real name anywhere either.
              Damn. Yeah, where the @#$ is Trent? He should be able to figure this out. It's his WWW after all.

Len

Damn Yankee

Mike halfway in 1:27:04

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Non ducor, duco.

I can't believe some people are actually working TODAY.
                  JakeKnight

I can't believe some people are actually working TODAY.
                    Yeah, I've managed to do exactly nothing so far.

The Greatest of All Time

Damn. Yeah, where the @#$ is Trent?
                      Recovering from Passover drunkedness I am sure.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        mainerunnah said he'd be super happy with a 3:30 and is through 15k on pace for a 3:15. Nice.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Len

Damn Yankee

Hudson is through 25k in 1:32:08. He's been very consistent.

JakeKnight

mainerunnah said he'd be super happy with a 3:30 and is through 15k on pace for a 3:15. Nice.
                            Yeah, he said 3:20 was his dream time and he's killing it. These guys are all just flying.

JakeKnight

Cheruiyot doesn't suck, either.

Non ducor, duco.

4:3X at that stage. I could do that. If I really wanted.