Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

Think Whirled Peas

4:3X at that stage. I could do that. If I really wanted.
    Yeah, me too. Or at least until I stopped rolling, caused by my jump from a moving vehicle.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Bugs

Yeah, I've managed to do exactly nothing so far.
      Ya, I was going to take an hour of vacation because I was feeling guility. But why when I can get paid for enjoying the race. Everybody I'm watching is having an awesome race.

Bugs

Think Whirled Peas

jscovill is looking strong - 2:45: xx pace thru the half

Non ducor, duco.

Lifesabeach 52:00 Tanya 50:50 Mom51162 52:14 Offthecouch 53:01
          JakeKnight

Ryan Gopher (presumably running with Erin) just posted 0:26:57 5k 0:53:55 10k splits @ 3:47 pace. WillRunforBeer is earning his beer with a 1:13:59 15k split (sub-3:30). LifesaBeach is ROCKING and is now way, way under PR pace, with a 52:00 flat 10-k. All she wanted was 3:4X:XX and she's now under 3:40 pace. And worst of all (for me), TanyaS just obliterated her second 5k and is on pace for a 3:34 marathon. I may be in trouble. Beer is on the line. MTA: Oops on some of that. Andahuff types faster (and less).

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Non ducor, duco.

I think Im obsessing. Big grin
                That Ethiopean in 2nd place is just rude, drafting off the Russian the whole way
                  Lifesabeach has thrown caution to the wind and has come back with a 25:32 second 5K (52 flat at 10k) moving her projection to 3:39:38.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Everybody I'm watching is having an awesome race.
                    My friends are all racing very well too! I wish I could be there to see them finish.

Michelle

JakeKnight

I hope some of these people didn't go out too fast. These times are pretty stellar so far.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

dork.major dork.

I don't know if any of you are in Boston, but it is just a PERFECT day for breaking PRs and records of all kinds. MTA:Those two women in front are just toughness defined.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Lifesabeach has thrown caution to the wind and has come back with a 25:32 second 5K (52 flat at 10k) moving her projection to 3:39:38.
                          I've been tracking her too!! Big grin she is doing fantastic!
                          ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.

Non ducor, duco.

My friends are all racing very well too! I wish I could be there to see them finish.
                            My neighbor is on PR pace too.

Think Whirled Peas

DAMN! This is CRAZY! Everyone is killing it right now. How. Awesome. Is. This?!?!?!

Lazy idiot

That Ethiopean in 2nd place is just rude, drafting off the Russian the whole way
                                There are no hugs and kisses in big-time marathoning. Sounds like racing to me. Evil grin

Tick tock