Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

Lazy idiot

DAMN! This is CRAZY! Everyone is killing it right now. How. Awesome. Is. This?!?!?!
    Ditto this. My freakin' refresh button is going to be worn out by early afternoon.

Tick tock

JakeKnight

MTA:Those two women in front are just toughness defined.
      Yeah, its going to be a great finish.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Non ducor, duco.

Im saying its the Ethiopian.
        JakeKnight

So are other elite men running or just Cheruiyot?

Len

Damn Yankee

Scovill and PacerChris through 25k in 1:38:10 and 1:38:08. Rob (hermosaboy) in 1:39:54 and Mikey in 1:43:50.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

The Greatest of All Time

Mikey 25K 1:43:50. He's slowing a little.
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Non ducor, duco.

So are other elite men running or just Cheruiyot?
                at least his big lead is keeping us from lance news
                JakeKnight

at least his big lead is keeping us from lance news
                  Lance who?

Think Whirled Peas

Markfive (Mark Cleary) is on 3:38:20 pace thru 15k

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

I hope some of these people didn't go out too fast. These times are pretty stellar so far.
                      This is a great link. I have been following it. I was worried about the fast paces, too. Bob Scamman (Mainerunnah) reached the half at 1:37:59, slightly (yikes) ahead of his goal pace.
                        Lance who?
                        Eh, you guys are mean. I think it's great he's running. Mikey projected is 2:55:32 and his goal was 2:55:04. Mojo incoming.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Think Whirled Peas

dnephin (Dan) is on 3:03:50 pace thru the half

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

JakeKnight

OfftheCouch (Karen) in at 10k at 53:01 @ 53:01 pace. That's 3:44 pace - she's shooting for 3:40. And - wow - Cwhite48beaver (Corey) just hit 25k in 1:32:04, running at 2:35 pace, he's right up there with Hudson.

Len

Damn Yankee

Hudson through 30k in 1:50:54.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

The Greatest of All Time

Eh, you guys are mean. I think it's great he's running. Mikey projected is 2:55:32 and his goal was 2:55:04. Mojo incoming.
                                I am hoping Mikey slowed down to save juice for the last 10k. C'mon Mikey!!!!
                                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.