Motion control (Read 760 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No.  Not that kind.  This kind.

Is this cool?  Reviews?  Better than Wii?  Looks pretty awesome, but I am not a gamer.

Its kind of silly.  All the games suck I can't really judge.  The track game is kinda funny though, I threw 200m in the discus.

Hays in the barn. Sack it up. Get After it. Just one more mile, just one more mile, just one more sad little mile in my miles of trials. God, how I do love every last one of them.
      xor

All my friends who have gotten it say that it is the best thing ever.

Probably not coincidentally, this same group of friends are one with borg.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

My sister got it for her kids for Christmas. Her kids are 5 and 3...she figured this would be better for them than the wii since they won't have to use controllers.

Gamers don't like the wii so they probably won't like this either. Personally, I think it looks pretty fun.

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

xor

This may or may not be interesting.

This is like that text message I got from Brett Favre.  I want to open it, but I'm a little apprehensive.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

xor

I know.  I never ever open unexplained links and stated recently that I don't post them either.  But there's one.  I suck.

It's just an MSNBC article comparing the Wii controller to the new playstation motion thingy and the xbox camera thing.

I know.  I never ever open unexplained links...

That's a good policy. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I have 3 girls, ages 5, 8 and 10. The benefit of the Wii is that they have far more family-friendly games. And my DDs aren't worried about the accuracy of the wand which is enhanced with the Motionplus anyway. The Kinect has wow factor for sure but they have limited game titles and if tou're starting from scratch it's much more expensive. When the girls are a bit older, I'll look at a new gaming console - things can change a lot in 12-24 months but for now, they're happy with it.

I have 3 girls, ages 5, 8 and 10.

At least you can enjoy the next three (or so...) years George.

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

At least you can enjoy the next three (or so...) years George.

Yes, In less than 8 years I will have 3 teenage daughters. As my barber said, "You either better start lifting heavier weights or get yourself an FID card."

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

All my friends who have gotten it say that it is the best thing ever.

Probably not coincidentally, this same group of friends are one with borg.

Oh, I thought you said it was a group of friends with one bong.

xor

Different group of friends.

(although anyone who remembers Microsoft Bob might disagree)