Jscovill (Read 1842 times)

HA!
    Funny that you commented on that cause I thought about it, and if I had, it would've read.... "Hell No!, but I do want to race that dick Scout7, and stomp his dick in the dirt". Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Here's the deal. Scovill is gonna run Monkey and it appears that pRED is not. pRED loses the thread after all.
      runnerclay

Consistently Slow

4 runs today to cap the month. Killer. Big grin
        WHERE DID YOU FIND A RACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK? OVER 200 MILES. I AM IMPRESSED!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll bring a beer and we can chug on the way in...
          Sweet! I have somehow avoided races with beer on the course (rumor has it that Grand Rapids does, but only at the last aid station or two on the marathon course, not the half)...I think Milwaukee is just the place to pop that cherry! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Here's the deal. Scovill is gonna run Monkey and it appears that pRED is not. pRED loses the thread after all.
            You've lost your mind! I won already. JK said so. There. Tongue MTA: I have seriously been contemplating several options for Fall. When I saw 171 registered, I thought maybe, but I have 5k goals in November. THAT marathon would destroy me. But I'm very close to registering for a very BIG 10/4/08 challenge. Know what I mean?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you run that challenge on 10/4, your 5ks in November will be shot. Might as well register for Monkey. 12 slots left...
              JakeKnight

You've lost your mind! I won already. JK said so. There. Tongue MTA: I have seriously been contemplating several options for Fall. When I saw 171 registered, I thought maybe, but I have 5k goals in November. THAT marathon would destroy me. But I'm very close to registering for a very BIG 10/4/08 challenge. Know what I mean?
                Greenway marathon or Stump Jump 50k? Or am I assuming again?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

Just Be

Jscovill, I have a question for you about your training. Your 5k PR from when you first started logging your runs is faster than my current PR. Were you actually new to running when you ran that? I mean, did you just go out and race and that's the time you ended up posting, or did you have prior running experience at some point earlier on in life and/or were you doing something before you started running that kept you in excellent overall health? If not, I'm extremely jealous! Big grin Good on you, though. Nice work with all the miles you've put in so far. I'm planning on ramping up to about 100 to 110 miles per week starting in the end of september and hitting 110 by the end of december if I can, then staying there for about 5 months until the my next summer season starts.
                    Stump Jump 50k? For Real?
                    I'm studying 'bout it.

Ricky

Mishka-old log

Alright lemme get this straight...last five weeks of 100.2, 143.4, 139.6, 163.3, 118.1. Here's the kicker...capped off with a 1:15:19 half marathon! But the real genius is this right here: "not sure what it is with with me and drinking before the races."
                      JakeKnight

Alright lemme get this straight...last five weeks of 100.2, 143.4, 139.6, 163.3, 118.1. Here's the kicker...capped off with a 1:15:19 half marathon! But the real genius is this right here: "not sure what it is with with me and drinking before the races."
                        He's just not right in the head. Apparently tapering doesn't fit his schedule.

Think Whirled Peas

Dude.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

JakeKnight

I'm studying 'bout it.
                            I'd love to do it. I'm just disappointed its the same day as the new local marathon. If I can swing it, I'll be in Chattanooga.

Mishka-old log

Apparently tapering doesn't fit his schedule.
                              After 163 miles, 118 miles was a taper. Can't wait to see how a fall marathon goes, especially if everything clicks. Could be scary.
                              Scout7

Funny that you commented on that cause I thought about it, and if I had, it would've read.... "Hell No!, but I do want to race that dick Scout7, and stomp his dick in the dirt". Big grin
                                You would have to fight Globule's mom off of it to do so.