None of my graphs work in "Reports" (Read 150 times)

rlopez

At some point over the last two weeks, all my graphs in the Reports section of the training log stopped working. I get a black x (I think this is the Microsoft Edge version of the good ol' red x). This started happening (roughly? exactly?) with the security upgrade. The thing is, it didn't happen all at once. My saved ones stopped working, but I could generate new graphs for awhile longer... and now I can't do that either. And the canned ones worked for a little while after my saved ones stopped... but now they don't either. At this point, all the graphs in the Reports section give me a black x. Both my saved ones and new ones I try to generate on the fly.

However, the default daily miles graph that shows up on my summary page still works fine. 

I have done the basics... cleared my cache and browsing history. Logged out and back in. Nothing. Black x.

Yes, I have to use microsoft edge on this machine. Can't switch to chrome or firefox. But... it worked fine on this machine for six months, until it stopped.

ok thanks

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Sounds like another fine Microsoft update.

eric :)

Hi Robert,

This is a bug that was introduced recently when I switched to a different load balancer that does not do sticky connections.  I'm working on a fix now.

eric Smile

GHBill

I'm getting the same thing with Firefox on a Mac.

Hi everyone,

The problem has been fixed.  Sorry it took so long.  I tried to future proof the fix but that turned out to be more complicated than anticipated.  Instead, I made a fix fix tonight so that I can have more time to work on the proper fix.

eric Smile

rlopez

It seems to work inconsistently. The first graph I generated worked properly. The next two graphs both black x'ed.

Try logging out and then logging back in.

rlopez

Try logging out and then logging back in.

I did. Also cleared my cache and cookies and logged in.  Black x, no graphs.

Well, to be clear... it works once, but then black x for the 3-5 others I try next.

I did. Also cleared my cache and cookies and logged in.  Black x, no graphs.

Well, to be clear... it works once, but then black x for the 3-5 others I try next.

Could you PM me the urls of the bad images?

rlopez

You wanted URLs. Sorry about that.

But the good thing is that it seems to be working at the moment. So that's cool.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hmm, just discovered the same problem in the Silk browser. They work occasionally, but 5 out of 6 times not (Don't hold me to that ratio.) Will PM a url.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

This may not be the same thing as rlopez is reporting. I discovered that the graph always comes up for me when I hit Reload. Looks like a timing issue. I didn't PM you after all, Eric, but will assist if I can. srl, have you tried reload?

p.s. This is not at all important for me, as I rarely go to RA on my Kindle.

JohnPenrice

I was having this issue, but as of today all of the graphs are back. Thanks, Eric!

rlopez

This may not be the same thing as rlopez is reporting. I discovered that the graph always comes up for me when I hit Reload. Looks like a timing issue. I didn't PM you after all, Eric, but will assist if I can. srl, have you tried reload?

p.s. This is not at all important for me, as I rarely go to RA on my Kindle.

1. This issue is no longer happening for me.

2. But when it did, yes, I tried to refresh the page.