expanding stats (Read 487 times)

my weekly run "stats" display for only  one mth & my montly run "stats" display for 6 mths.  How do I change so that wkly run stats are displayed for up to 3 mths & my mthly run stats display for 12 mths??
    eric :)

skyedog,

That's now possible right now due to resource constraints.  When I can get a more powerful computer, I'll allow more rows to be displayed.

eric Smile

skyedog,

That's now possible right now due to resource constraints.  When I can get a more powerful computer, I'll allow more rows to be displayed.

eric Smile

In all my time bouncing around the internet, up until now, I have never found a site I have been willing to pay a subscription fee for.  I would happily for runningahead.  Ironically, the one site I would pay for is the one site that doesn't ask for anyone to pay for it.  I'm sure you have thought about this before, and have great reasons for your operational choices.  However, If I could pay a subscription to allow you to better our community (as in more powerful computer or whatever), well, I would be for that, it would be money well spent.

Thanks for what you do.

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

thanks Eric.

by the way I agree with dgrosenberger.