Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

pitrunner

I don't see Banana Nut on that list. That's UNpossible!!!
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Mikey, I am pleased to hear that you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle and chose to eat wheat bread. It is kinda cute that the wheat bread you bought was shaped like a donut. Of course, a whole wheat donut would be kinda yucky, so I can understand why somebody might get confused and call it a bagel. And try and sell it to you that way. But it is no more a bagel than it is a donut.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh, and FWIW, this: - Cream cheese comes in one flavor: cream cheese flavor. Some might point out that this is true: - Cream cheese may also be pink, but ONLY if the pink comes from mixed in lox. That is acceptable, but risks the problem of a slippery slope.
          And I'm alright with that.

Runners run

I slather my blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese. Big grin
              Oh, and FWIW, this: - Cream cheese comes in one flavor: cream cheese flavor.
              So using this logic, dip comes in one flavor...sour cream
              pitrunner

I need a ruling. I usually put peanut butter and strawberry jelly on my wheat "bagels." How many violations is this?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I need a ruling. I usually put peanut butter and strawberry jelly on my wheat "bagels." How many violations is this?
                  None. Trick question. The whole wheat bread is not a bagel, so PB&J on it is fine.
                  xor

So using this logic, dip comes in one flavor...sour cream
                    No, no. The only flavor of dip is 'copenhagen'. That cherry skoal stuff is just wrong.

A Saucy Wench

I'm scared of the next phase. That's the one where I either no longer care about the line, or I completely lose self-awareness that a DOM line exists and just do it without knowing. I mean, I do it now, but I still care and recognize it. I hope.
                      Please please dont cross that line. I like my dirty old men, until they actually become sad old men who no longer realize the difference between flirting and groping. MTA: I realize this is a week old but I was on vacation with dial up

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Please please dont cross that line. I like my dirty old men, until they actually become sad old men who no longer realize the difference between flirting and groping. MTA: I realize this is a week old but I was on vacation with dial up
                        I promise not to cop a feel the next time I see you.

Lazy idiot

And I'm not old, so the next time I see you who knows what I'll do.

Tick tock

xor

And I'm not old, so the next time I see you who knows what I'll do.
                            You better not try to feel me up.

A Saucy Wench

you just have to be subtle about it. Well, now the cat's out of the bag on me so subtlety is a moot point. But my "dirty old man"/very close friend was the master of the wandering hug or the dirty joke right up until his wife died. Then he just got a delusion that if he just tried hard enough I would actually sleep with him. It was really sad. I find it very hard to even go visit him anymore and I know its not long now. Sad

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

You better not try to feel me up.
                                Somehow I missed you the first time we were in the same locale. I'm not sure how a pink shirt = anonymity to me, but it worked for you. I think you're safe.

Tick tock