2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

From the Internet.

Impressive time, congrats!

My new Salomons arrived today - ran happy 9 km in them.

Thanks! It was at the end of a big week too, so I'm excited to try again with a mini-taper and fresh legs. Maybe this month, maybe later.

td2059

12/3 - 5.7

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

6.5 miles on day 79 (I started a bit early).

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

6.5 miles on day 79 (I started a bit early).

Day 13. I started early,too. Hope I can make day14.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

26---27---28---29---30---1---2---3------4---5---6---7---8---9--10---11---12---13---14---15---16---17---18---19---20---21

2----6-----8.8--7-----2.6--3--1.1--2.5--

22---23---24---25---26---27---28---29---30---31---1

2.3 miles tomorrow and I can kick dirt  in the face of the 1500 mile pace bunny.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Day 8 done!  Smile

8 for 8; I'm still in.

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

Dec 4  - 3.3

Wow that felt great.  First run that I haven't had to mentally fight my way through since starting again last week.

xhristopher

10-13-10-15-1-2-12

10-13-10-15-1-2-12-2

Yesterday sucked with just 2. The extreme suckyness of this week is completely due to exhaustion. Instead of running in the evening I went to bed. Catching up on sleep is probably more important.

joescott

stayin' alive.  I don't think I've strung together this many runs for several months.  Maybe that's why I'm starting to feel better!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

pygirl

Another short run last night for me. 1.1 miles in the cold. 8 days done!

I'm exhausted and worried that I'm getting sick, so today will be another easy short run. Thinking I might also be a bit dehydrated so I'll try to drink up today.

Joann Y

Finally been getting around to consistent tempo runs every week, had a good one yesterday morning followed by an evening shakeout jog to make it 10 for the day.

You all are looking good! X- do you think you might be tired from all those 10+ mile days? Just saying..

xhristopher

You all are looking good! X- do you think you might be tired from all those 10+ mile days? Just saying..

Actually the 10 mile days weren't the problem. Running is easy compared to life in general. I'm tired from having 9 people for 4 days of Thanksgiving, guests staying in the house, having a slight cold this week, a busy week of work, and not going to bed before 1 for a few nights earlier this week. Eventually it all catches up with me. Next week is a scheduled easy week due to a little race in San Francisco a week from Saturday. After that I'd like to get back to a normal routine and some more 10 mile days but I'm sure Christmas will find a way to mess that up.

mikeymike

Running is easy compared to life in general.

Truth.

Runners run

Joann Y

Makes sense.